Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6517
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 122
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308186
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61533
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19935
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168396
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60714
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274663
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173983
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 920
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43056

[HELP] Gigabyte X570 Aorus bios modded with AMIBCP gives "bios is incorrect" error
#1
Hi guys!

I have this Gigabyte X570 i Aorus Pro Wifi and I'd like to have full resolution boot logo. Now it starts with low resolution bios logo and I've found around the net that the problem could be related to a hide menu in the bios about Windows 10 WHQL. I've found this menu in the bios file I've downloaded from Gigabyte website and I've set it to USER via AMIBCP. I've saved the files, but it can't be flashed (via q flash or @bios) because it says that "bios file is incorrect".

Is there any way to fix this error?

Thanks in advance for the reply!
find
quote
#2
@DS-1
Hi!

There are two methods you could attempt to re-flash the modified bios.
1) Use a cracked edition efiflash.exe ,you can find it in this thread. But it seems has slow write speed from some users feedbacks.

2) Use q-flash plus button feature.You could refer to below link ,i think it's more safe for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxphAtiSl0

find
quote
#3
(06-20-2021, 08:05 PM)genius239 Wrote: @DS-1
Hi!

There are two methods you could attempt to re-flash the modified bios.
1) Use a cracked edition efiflash.exe ,you can find it in this thread. But it seems  has slow write speed from some users feedbacks.

2) Use q-flash plus button feature.You could refer to below link ,i think it's more safe for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmxphAtiSl0

@genius239, thanks a lot for the reply!
I think I'll go for the q flash flashing option!

I believe I need to remove everything from my mb to use q flash plus. Infact, I've everything in the case now (it's my current build), but I've read in the Gigabyte manual that I need to remove the cpu, ram and gpu and use only 24 pin and 8 pin to flash bios via q flash plus.

EDIT: I've tried to flash the modded bios without removing cpu, ram and gpu and it worked very well! It took around 4 minutes to flash it via q flash plus. After around 4 minutes, the q flash plus led stopped blinking and the system restarted by itself. Now I have the Windows 10 WHQL menu in the bios and so I have hi resolution bootlogo!!! Thanks a lot!!!
find
quote
#4
It's great! I think that as long as you turn off the mainboard and keep 8 pin and 24 pin power connector connected ,you could write bios via q-flash button without remove cpu or ram.

find
quote
#5
(06-21-2021, 11:16 AM)genius239 Wrote: It's great! I think that as long as you turn off the mainboard and keep 8 pin and 24 pin power connector connected ,you could write bios via q-flash button without remove cpu  or ram.

Yes!

Just a question: why this board has the WHQL function disabled by default? Maybe any compatibility issue?
find
quote
#6
I don't know why gigabyte set it to disable by default ,but you could refer to this link.

find
quote
#7
(06-22-2021, 01:57 AM)genius239 Wrote: I don't know why gigabyte set it to disable by default ,but you could refer to this link.

Thanks a lot!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)