Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6509
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308144
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61523
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19930
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168373
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5956
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 509
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60705
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274653
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 636
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24607
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693426
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173957
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 913
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59511
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43052

Asus M50Sa need to unlock EIST
#1
Hi everyone,
I would like to use ThrottleStop to speed up my cpu a bit, but unfortunately I can't cause it seems that EIST is locked in my BIOS. My cpu is Core 2 Duo T9300 so it definitely got EIST feature. If anyone could mod my bios to unlock EIST it would be really great.

Here is the file:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/286348684/M50SAas.202
find
quote
#2
Can't see a sign of EIST in the BIOS.
find
quote
#3
(03-22-2011, 01:33 AM)Antinomy Wrote: Can't see a sign of EIST in the BIOS.

I'm a total noob when it comes to BIOS modding, but how can you explain that my cpu support EIST (at least hwinfo is showing that) and it's grayed out in ThrottleStop... I would belive that it's somehow locked in the BIOS cause I can't think of any other way. Anyway thanks for looking into this.
find
quote
#4
So you want to say that the frequency of the CPU doesn't drop in idle? You can check this using CPU-Z.

If so, update your BIOS - you have the 202 and the latest is 205. Your CPU is one of the late models and that might be the reason for disabled EIST.
find
quote
#5
I can't use BIOS 205 cause it doesn't work well with my laptop (sometimes Windows won't boot, other time it will simply hang or laptop will shutdown suddenly). I've tried all BIOSes from 202 to 205 and 202 seems most stable. CPU drops in idle but I wanted to have this 200MHz more (on both cores). As I understand it's possible to achieve when you use ThrottleStop and set multiplayer to 13.5 and in the same time you undervolt cpu. It should give me stable 2700MHz on both core's instead of 2500MHz and temps should be lower too. In short "more power - less heat".
find
quote
#6
HI
Can you tell me how to unlock my Bios because I can't touch everything in my BIOS.
I have big problem, The BIOS can't found HDD.
The HDD is work find on other laptop.
I think this problem is solved wen I change my south chipset CH8-M.

CAN YOU help me before open for the Hardware repair.

THANK YOU !!!!



(03-23-2011, 02:43 PM)bitpack Wrote: I can't use BIOS 205 cause it doesn't work well with my laptop (sometimes Windows won't boot, other time it will simply hang or laptop will shutdown suddenly). I've tried all BIOSes from 202 to 205 and 202 seems most stable. CPU drops in idle but I wanted to have this 200MHz more (on both cores). As I understand it's possible to achieve when you use ThrottleStop and set multiplayer to 13.5 and in the same time you undervolt cpu. It should give me stable 2700MHz on both core's instead of 2500MHz and temps should be lower too. In short "more power - less heat".
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)