Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Today 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6550
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308312
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61572
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19974
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168486
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6006
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 552
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5505
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60764
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274693
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 679
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24652
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693856
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174060
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 949
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 520
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59570

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(08-07-2017, 05:55 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 05:36 PM)racui Wrote: Hi, I've just discovered that I'm "unauthorised" to modify my own hardware. Great job, Lenovo...

Would you please help me to remove the whitelist? (I've read also that it's possible to unlock advanced menus, isn't it? It would be great too).

Many thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Many thanks! Worked like a charm!
find
quote
Hi,

I have been here once or twice before, and have update my BIOS to version 3.03. (9ENCN43WW).
Could you remove the whitelist again?

Here is my dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lav255

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind regards,

Bacon


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 6.95 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
(08-08-2017, 12:35 PM)tspek Wrote: Hi,

I have been here once or twice before, and have update my BIOS to version 3.03. (9ENCN43WW).
Could you remove the whitelist again?

Kind regards,

Bacon
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,
I'd like to remove whitelist from latest BIOS from Lenovo y50-70.
Bios revision: 9ECN43WW (V3.03)
Bios Type: UEFI
I'd like to upgrade the original wifi card to intel AC 7260.

Thanks in advanced
find
quote
After doing the bios downgrade I encountered a problem which has already been described on this forum here: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...an-problem
This problem became very prominent since I also reapplied new(better) cooling paste. This has my laptop idling at lower temperatures and when cpu temp hits about 40-44°C the big fan starts clicking. It's hard to solve this using the thermal settings since it only allows you to configure 2 states; low and high fan power. It also doesn't allow you individual fan control. I've tried fixing it by playing with the thermal settings but I couldn't get anything acceptable out of it.
I don't think this problem occurs with stock thermal paste because it is pretty bad, so many of you might not even have this problem.

Anyway, the solution is to upgrade to bios 2.01, get a bios mod, downgrade to 1.13/1.14 again and use the bios mod from 2.01.
I'd request this mod from the person in the thread linked above, but he's been inactive for a month and a half.

Can you do this fix for me dudu2002? The mod I requested before was whitelist removal and advanced bios menu. I wish to mod this again.
My 2.01 bios file: http://rgho.st/private/6VwGsfrDz/45cab90...dee2ca97c9


Links: (for lurkers)
txt file for bios v2.01, change to .exe for the actual bios installation
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn37ww.txt

txt file for bios v1.14, change to .exe for the actual bios installation
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn31ww.txt
find
quote
Hi,
I'd like to remove whitelist for a new wireless card; Lenovo y50-70.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70 20378
Bios revision: 9ECN31WW (V1.14)
Backup: http://rgho.st/7WhhkpTtW

Thank you so much for your time!
find
quote
(08-17-2017, 03:51 PM)MysticUser Wrote: Hi,
I'd like to remove whitelist for a new wireless card; Lenovo y50-70.

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: y50-70 20378

Thank you so much for your time!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check PM!

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello! 
I need a BIOS-MOD for a new WLAN-Card. 
Here is my BIOS-Backup [LENOVO-9ECN43WW(V3.03).rom]:  
http://rgho.st/8W24SQq2S.

Thank you!
find
quote
(08-19-2017, 12:30 PM)grux77 Wrote: Hello! 
I need a BIOS-MOD for a new WLAN-Card. 

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Sad 
Hi,
unfortunately I had to downgrade my bios because the system crashed all the time.
Here is my result file:
http://rgho.st/6MfjtY7wd

Can somebody help to remove whitelist from bios?
Thanks a lot!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 61 Guest(s)