Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6514
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308170
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61530
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19932
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168385
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60709
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 639
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693465
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173965
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 916
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59519
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E5-571(G) BIOS unlock
Hello,
I recently installed a new Ram in my acer aspire E5-571G-35Z1. Bios can't recognize my new ram although the specs of the
ram meet the requirements of my motherboard. I need to unlock my bios in order to look in Advance settings for ram configuration.

My bios model is: Insydeh20 v3.7. , v1.32
I couldn't download the BACKUP_Tools.exe (says access restricted) to dump my bios.

Thanks in advance!
Nick S.
find
quote
(01-06-2021, 07:34 AM)sivnik Wrote: Hello,
I recently installed a new Ram in my acer aspire E5-571G-35Z1. Bios can't recognize my new ram although the specs of the
ram meet the requirements of my motherboard. I need to unlock my bios in order to look in Advance settings for ram configuration.

My bios model is: Insydeh20 v3.7. , v1.32
I couldn't download the BACKUP_Tools.exe (says access restricted) to dump my bios.

Thanks in advance!
Nick S.
Hi
This is not a bios problem...mod will not help you
find
quote
Hello there! Help unlock the Bios Acer E5-571G-34J9


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 7.94 MB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
Hi, could you open my BIOS advanced menu?
Acer Aspire E5-571G-585C
System BIOS Version: 1.32
Dump file https://www.mediafire.com/file/oy0r9gl0r...2.rom/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hgxn8dc40...P.zip/file
site link https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6
find
quote
Hello,
I would like to enable VT-X for virtualization in my laptop E5-571G-52MY.
I appreciate all help in advance.
Regards
find
quote
Hello. I would like to unlock the advance or power menu for my BIOS.
Acer E5-571G, i5 5200U GeForce 840M.
InsydeH20 Rev 5.0
Dumped using Intel Flash Programming tool with "FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin" command.
[attachment=22669][attachment=22669]
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
Tried to unlock it myself with donovan6000 guide but I am stuck. These are my steps.
1. Using UEFITool to extract PE32 image of the DXE driver "SetupUtility".
2. Universal IFR Extractor to find out offset of tabs.
3. IDA pro to find function that calls/references the offset.
4. I don't see any jump/unconditional jump similar to the guide.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
find
quote
Need to enable Advanced tools and change the Acer fullscreen boot logo. The computer is an Acer E 571 598p. I can pay for the job, can anyone help me?
find
quote
Hi! I would like to unlock the advanced menu for my BIOS.

Aspire E5-571G NX.MT6ER.001


Attached Files
.bin   biosreg.bin (Size: 6 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
(01-15-2022, 06:04 PM)an7ares Wrote: Hi! I would like to unlock the advanced menu for my BIOS.

Aspire E5-571G NX.MT6ER.001
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)