Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 57
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 135
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222013
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118892
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6639
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308928
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61715
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20094
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168794
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6127
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5619
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60926
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274802
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-572(G,P) Bios Unlock
Hi everyone!
I have an aspire E1-572G v5we2, that shutdown every 30 exactly minutes, also in the bios page (I have the latest bios update 2.17, Insyde H2O v3.7)..the laptop is factory set and I didn't any hardware upgrade: I already tried to change the ram..I would like modding the bios, maybe adding the latest microcodes and ulocking the advanced tab in the bios.. ( I don't have any external eeprom programmer)
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Andrea
find
quote
(03-29-2019, 06:13 AM)andrek Wrote: Hi everyone!
I have an aspire E1-572G v5we2, that shutdown every 30 exactly minutes, also in the bios page (I have the latest bios update 2.17, Insyde H2O v3.7)..the laptop is factory set and I didn't any hardware upgrade: I already tried to change the ram..I would like modding the bios, maybe adding the latest microcodes and ulocking the advanced tab in the bios.. ( I don't have any external eeprom programmer)
Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
                  Andrea

Hi
ulocking the advanced tab in the bios - need your bios dump
adding the latest microcodes - turn to DeathBringer

P.S. run CPU-Z and make a screenshot of the first and third tabs
find
quote
Hello!
I have an Acer E1-572 with 2.17 bios and i would like to get an unlocked bios for it or remove the whitelist. I want to install an external graphics card.
Can somebody help me? How do I get the bios dump?
Thanks!
find
quote
(04-05-2019, 08:02 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
First make a bios dump
Check your PM

Hello

I have E1-572. Please may you provide me with instructions on what I need to do to unlock advanced options?

Many thanks
find
quote
(09-13-2019, 01:09 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
insufficient information
Check your PM

Hello!

Could you, please, help me unlock BIOS for my Acer Aspire E1-572G?

Bios is here: https://dropmefiles.com/514919

Thank you a lot in advance!
find
quote
(11-17-2019, 06:27 AM)acaN4eg Wrote: Hello!

Could you, please, help me unlock BIOS for my Acer Aspire E1-572G?

Bios dump by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 is here: https://dropmefiles.com/509176

Thank you a lot in advance!
Hi
using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable
use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
Hi all,
I own an acer E1-572G - I7 4500u version. I would like to unlock the bios.
Bios version is 2.17, this is the link https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_6

Could you help me please. I would like to set dual channel memory and lock both cores maximum frequency (If is avaible). I'm also interested to other unlocked features.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
find
quote
Hi,
I have an acer E1-572G - I3 4010u. I would like to unlock the bios.
Bios version is 2.17, this is the link https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_2.17_A_A.zip?acerid=635472372552472352&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20E1-572G&OS=ALL&LC=fr&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_13#_ga=2.60566372.854983135.1576274563-1002267906.1576274563

Could you help me please.
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hi everyone Smile

Is it possible and is someone willing to unlock advanced options/mod BIOS for my laptop?

Model: Acer Aspire E1-572-54206G75D
BIOS: InsydeH20 (Rev. 3.7)
BIOS version: v2.17

BIOS dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/og7yvh
find
quote
Exclamation 
Hello guys.

Need unlock bios for switch Videocard only AMD Radeon 8670M , will disable intel for newer driver on official AMD. (With intel + AMD will bsod...)

Model: Acer Aspire E1-572G-54204G50Mnkk (V5WE2)
CPU: i5-4200U
GPU: AMD Radeon 8670M

Bios lastest: 2.17 , InsydeH20 , Rev 3.7

No Fn+esc pls, may cause problems. only program windows for frimware

Do I need to upload a photo for bios or what i can do?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)