Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6528
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19947
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5976
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5477
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60736
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 651
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24619
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693754
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174015
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 925
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59544
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43068

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V3-772G BIOS Unlock
Hello,
I would be grateful if someone could unlock advanced options for my notebook.

Brand and model: Acer Aspire V3-772g (CPU i7-4710MQ Nvdia Feforce GT 750M)
version: 1.15

Following is the file link, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8r4YCI...sp=sharing
find
quote
(12-14-2019, 06:12 AM)R6MAX Wrote: Hello,
I would be grateful if someone could unlock advanced options for my notebook.

Brand and model: Acer Aspire V3-772g (CPU i7-4710MQ Nvdia Feforce GT 750M)
version: 1.15

Following is the file link, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8r4YCI...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote
(12-14-2019, 10:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 06:12 AM)R6MAX Wrote: Hello,
I would be grateful if someone could unlock advanced options for my notebook.

Brand and model: Acer Aspire V3-772g (CPU i7-4710MQ Nvdia Feforce GT 750M)
version: 1.15

Following is the file link, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8r4YCI...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Sorry,
Are there keywords to look up in this forum?
How to update bios and USB devices if converted to bios dump?

thanks..
find
quote
(12-14-2019, 11:27 AM)R6MAX Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 10:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 06:12 AM)R6MAX Wrote: Hello,
I would be grateful if someone could unlock advanced options for my notebook.

Brand and model: Acer Aspire V3-772g (CPU i7-4710MQ Nvdia Feforce GT 750M)
version: 1.15

Following is the file link, thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8r4YCI...sp=sharing
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Sorry,
Are there keywords to look up in this forum?
How to update bios and USB devices if converted to bios dump?

thanks..
wait,
Can you use " *.fd " file to edit?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1krouMK...1TGGL5TdSu
find
quote
I been searching through the net for a solution and this seems to be the only place I can find one.
I just got EXP GDC egpu, the hardware installation went fine but screen is black,
Long story short, I was told I need to access bios advanced options.
I would be grateful if anyone could unlock advanced options for my notebook.

Acer Aspire V3-772_0781_1.15
Bios version. Insyde Corp V1.15
CPU i7-4702MQ
Nvdia Feforce GT 750M

dudu2002 be asking for dump, how do I get that though. Bless up for your support.
find
quote
Hello,

I need a bios mod for my Acer V3-772G-54208G50Makk (Intel Core i5-4200M,GT 750M).
I would like to unlock the advanced options.

Could someone help me?
Thank you!
find
quote
Hello!
I have an Acer Aspire V3 772G.
At the moment there is a i5 4200M, which will in the future be replaced with an i7 4702MQ/4712MQ.
It has 32GB of RAM (from which only 16GB are usable) and a GT 750M.

Long story short: I need to access the Advanced settings, for Over/Underclocking and to deactivate the GPU for an eGPU.

How do I proceed?
find
quote
Hello,

I would unlock my BIOS for my Acer Aspire V3-772G for use with an EGPU.

Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G (NVIDIA 750m version)

Bios Version: 1.13

Results bios backup tool : https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ym326

thank you very much!
find
quote
Hey Dudu2002

Could use some help unlocking my bios advanced tab settings for Acer Aspire v3 772G

Do you have some time on your hands to help out.

Thank you
find
quote
Hey Dudu2002

Can you help in unlocking in BIOS additional overclocking settings for Acer Aspire v3 772G
my BIOS.
Thank you
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)