Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118780
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6605
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 210
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308777
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61655
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 399
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20043
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168689
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6083
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 598
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60856
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274744
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 713
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24708
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694465
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174297

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(09-10-2015, 01:39 AM)3rav Wrote: Witam,
Hello,

I made an attempt to upload the modified BIOS by using the programmer CH341A, but the attempt failed:
 
1.     The programmer mistakenly recognized my chip detects it as a chip “128bit” instead of 8MB.
2.     I changed in the program to the chip COMMON 25X64.
3.     I made a backup of BIOS loaded.
4.     I programmed the chip with modified bios.
5.     Computer after step 4 did not start.
6.     I programmed the BIOS with my backup (created in step 3. - from the programmer).
7.     The computer is normally launched.

I am attaching my backup BIOS (programmer).
http://rghost.net/85QMgZ4V4

 
Please warmly about some advice.

Regards
Rafał
79CN50WW_ADV_NWL_for_HW_Program_3rav
http://rghost.net/7FpJS8rCx

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Simply the Best Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hellow,

Intel network card AC7260 is already working on my laptop Smile .



Regard
Rafał
find
quote
Hello Everyone.

I would love to have a modifided Bios on my Lenovo G510.

I know that i need a CH341A Programmer. I got one from Ebay and have the Software.

So now i have the problem that i could not read my Bios Chip.

For the Test a "old" Eon EN25F80 is working.

Here is the Picture of my Bios Chip(Winbond 25Q64FVSIQ).


 I Use a "Clamp" to Read the Chip like Rafal. But the Programm give me DEVICE STATE: NOT CONNECTED.

i Use CH341A Programmer V 1.17

Maybe someone could help Thank you


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
Wondering if you guys can help. I've a G510 which I'd like to remove white list and unlock bios features.

I'm familiar with read/write from car ecus.

I've obtained an eeprom programmer and clip as per tutorial but when I connect clip to eeprom the led in reader goes dim and program shows programmer as disconnected as well as win 7 making the disconnected device sound. Opposite happens when I disconnect the clip from the eeprom.

I'm assuming its USB power issue. My powered USB hub doesn't make any difference.

How can I get more power to the reader so I can get my bios read, modded and flashed back.

I've spent hours googling and can't find anything on adding external power to the programmer.

TIA.
find
quote
Hi mate,
I suggest to follow this Tutorial and check the alignment to Pin #1 from Chip (is present a
ball on pin 1 = foot 1) then Clip to SPI PGM :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

Then check if Eeprom Chip is detected !
Many times Clip doesn't work well as not good quality so You have desolder this Chip.
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-15-2015, 10:54 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
I suggest to follow this Tutorial and check the alignment to Pin #1 from Chip (is present a
ball on pin 1 = foot 1) then Clip to SPI PGM :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

Then check if Eeprom Chip is detected !
Many times Clip doesn't work well as not good quality so You have desolder this Chip.
Let me know
Regards

I know the Tutorial Sad
As i said i could read and flash a old "Eon EN25F80" Chip with no Problem Sad

I use a "CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS DVD USB Programmer (C1B5)" and a "SOIC8 SOP8 test clip" for the Winbond Chip. But every time i CLIP the SOIC8 Clip on the Chip the Led on the CH341A Dimms and the Programm (CH341A Programme V 1.17) switch to "DEVICE state: NO CONNECTION.

Is my software to old? Or the chip too new? Icould not finde any infos about this chip Sad.

I am a bit frustrated.

Maybe anybody could help me in a chat seasson or so.

Thanks

Found in the Other Thread:


Quote:[Image: default_avatar.png]
a1k0n [Image: buddy_offline.png]
Junior Member
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png]


#54
10-06-2015, 07:30 PM
@ BDMaster

I was buying an CH341a Programmer and cable.
Without anything (only Programme in USB Slot) Device is Connectet.
After plug on BIOS Chip Programmer disconnects and becomes very hot.
I can't read my bios [Image: sad.gif]
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=6 

have the Same Problem.
find
quote
Try this software use the Win7 Driver !

http://rghost.net/6rrRPtchr

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Try this software use the Win7 Driver !

http://rghost.net/6rrRPtchr

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you.

But same Problem like befor.

If i Connect the Clip to the Chip the Programmer gets hot and the LED Dimms, and in the Software i got NOT CONNECTED Sad

In the other Thread a user had the same Problem. Could you help him? Maybe i have the same Problem?!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)