Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 394
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309672
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6332
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61185

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5750(G,Z) & 5755(G) BIOS Unlock
http://www.4shared.com/zip/NNOFmRGGba/P5WE0121.html
find
quote
Guys, I have a problem. I own the Aspire 5750G. I don't have an idea how I did it, but I have the bios from Packard Bell.

So, my problems are for example different buttons, because PB has fn+ F5 and Acer just F5 etc.

Could anyone explain me, how can I get back my Bios? Tried reflashing, but without sense. It changes the BIOS, but remains "Packard Bell".

Thank you in advance
find
quote
Hello I have a Easynote ls11hr (icore5 and ati hd7470), tried every BIOS and settings but I have always the same issue:
- either the fan is not runing at all, making the CPU at 10 degree
- either the fan is way too loud (except for internet browsing - without videos)
Is there anyone who found a BIOS mod or something that I can use to tweak the speed (I want it to be silent, but not dead..)
Cheers!
find
quote
Tuleggi.
+ I have the same situation with the cooler.Notebook packard bell easynote ls11hr 528RU
find
quote
Using this on Acer 5755G V1.21 Bios and fan stopped working properly :/
find
quote
Fan control isn't working properly with this BIOS. Don't use it!
find
quote
all good with fans.
I have other trouble. I have a broken sata port (sata0), buy odd2hdd adaptor(optibay), in bios hdd listed, but in boot menu f12 not listed. (optibay in bios is sata1)
can we mod bios to boot system from sata1?
find
quote
(07-09-2015, 04:36 AM)klarkent91 Wrote: Fan control isn't working properly with this BIOS. Don't use it!

Yep that also happen to me and does not automatically runs fan on windows causing overheat.
I just only installed the 1.20 version without touching any settings. fan in windows seems ok now
find
quote
Hello All,

I have the following laptop:

Acer Aspire 5750G
Intel i5-2430M (Sandy Bridge)
Acer JE50_HR, V1.21 dated 08/09/2012
Intel Sandybridge Rev09
Souhbridge Intel HM65 rev B2
Samsung 850 evo 256Gb SSD 
2x Corsair CMSX16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL10

I understand my BIOS is a Insyde H20 and version 3.5 according to the BIOS screen


Original BIOS links

The original bios comes in 1.16 1.17 and 1.21, the Acer website based on serial number does not show versions 1.19 and 1.21.

1.21 link is: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

1.17 link is: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27

1.16 link is: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_27


The only BIOS link I have seen is the Akbar 1.19 and 1.20 and 1.21 but most of these links are dead and people are complaining of their fan not working or other issues like stuck after saving changes etc.


What I Want

All I want is to RUN 16GB on my laptop and exploit any performance or battery improvements, currently both Windows and BIOS only read 8gb (one slot of the RAM) and at that, it shares this with the onboard graphics card.

I hope someone can recommend me a way to achieve the above, even if it means flashing a unlocked BIOS as long as there are no serious issues like overheating GPU or CPU because fan control is not working (dont want to install a third part s/w to correct the fan control).

Thanks to whoever will help me in the end  Shy
find
quote
(01-01-2014, 03:58 PM)stanley08 Wrote: Hey guys! Please I need a working modded bios for my Acer Aspire 5755G

I have tried everything possible but to no avail. Trying to fix the over heating issue. My CPU heats up too much. I have cleaned out the air vents, i have replaced thermal paste. I have sat it on top of a cooler pad with 2 large fans. But still no avail. Even FIFA14 lags alot. On Idle, temps stay at over 65 degrees which is not good.

Now I hear that a modded BIOS can help me tweak my fan speed and make it roll to 100% as I know it only works at about 50% now, it rotates alot faster when coming on.

Anyways, I just want a tested an trusted BIOS and possible configurations as I am scared to just flash just about any bios. Thanks

Use FanController 1.0.0.2. Works great for me.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)