Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 94
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 169
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222234
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118931
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 179
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6666
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308997
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61780
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 489
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20131
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168861
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6166
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 690
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5648
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60965
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274825
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24759

[REQUEST] HP Elitebook 8440p Whitelist Removal
#51
(02-08-2015, 03:47 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes !
I can modify to remove Whitelist so far, but I didn't bypass the RSA Check !
Thanks to Donovan6k ! It will be possible now !
Regards

Just in case and if it does not cost you much time. Could you pls kindly do such modifications? I mean the whitelist check.
So it will left the only one step with an rsa and hw reprogramm. So probably would be a bit easler.

Thank you for all the efforts!
find
quote
#52
Greetings.

I have the same computer as the first requester and I'd like to help with the BIOS Recovery I did using the first link that was given to the requester:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijylel

Hope it works.

p.d. I don't like leeching but I cannot send any donation via Paypal (there's no way I can put some credit in it because there's no direct retailer in my country) even if i like it so the least I can do is give my feedback about it (as i request assistance in order to try it in my laptop)
find
quote
#53
so idiots where is the answer? what to do? what to download?
find
quote
#54
What to do ?

Look here (use Google traductor) RSA Internal Check Bypass (based on Donovsn6k Discoveries) :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/48979-UEFITool-UEFI-firmware-image-viewer-and-editor?p=996407&viewfull=1#post996407

http://habrahabr.ru/post/249655/

http://habrahabr.ru/post/249655/

What to download ?

Without SPI PGM nothing !

Where is the answer ?

It's blowing in the wind (Bob Dilan) !

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#55
I don't get this programing crap. I need to use external videocard in mini pci express slot (which is labeled "wwan").
find
quote
#56
this is [censored] tiresome to wait your reply. After I turn on notebook the fan of the videocard spins for maybe 20 seconds and then it stops. Device in device manager does not appear.
find
quote
#57
Dear everyone,


Could someone please modify the attached BIOS to make it Whitelist all custom WWan/Wifi please ?
It's for the same laptop as the Thread-Opener: HP 8440p

I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the mod procedures.

Thank you so much.


Attached Files
.zip   my_HP8440p_Hewlett-Packard-68CCUVer.F.50.rom.zip (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 17)
find
quote
#58
Good afternoon all,
I have searched all the threads regarding the HP 8440p and could not find any mod BIOS (Win7 activated and Wifi-WWan whitelisted).

I am attaching my BIOS here.
Could someone please modify it ? Thank you so much.


Attached Files
.zip   my_HP8440p_Hewlett-Packard-68CCUVer.F.50.rom.zip (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#59
Hello!Your bios produced after Jan, 2012 and not moddable. Only HW SPI Programmer can do this job!
find
quote
#60
(03-04-2016, 05:05 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Your bios produced after Jan, 2012 and not moddable. Only HW SPI Programmer can do this job!

iam sorry .. did u mean that a bios flasher tool kit would be needed when u said hw spi programmer ...

it happenes to be exist with me a minipro TL866cs but yet iam lost in my own bios editing for an elite book2540p to remove the Wpan/Wlan restriction
i even backed up my bios using the flasher and tested it working upon use . bu no luck in editing following the same steps experts talked about in this forums ..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)