Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 84
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 143
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222120
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6645
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308954
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61739
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20104
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168823
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6138
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60937
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274809
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi, I have a laptop Lenovo G500 but the new card does not work wi-fi.
Please remove the whitelist from the BIOS . Backup bios are listed below:

http://rghost.net/8kFHXnpYW

Sorry for English I wrote the translator

I would be very grateful for your help
find
quote
Hello
I wish to replace my Intel 135 wifi card.
I attached BIOS backup using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0.
Thank you all so much in advance!


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03).zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
Hello,

        I have a Lenovo G500 and want to install INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
        Can you whitelist my BIOS.
        Here is the BIOS info
  http://rghost.net/8GB5Hy2v2.view

         And here is my BIOS backup
http://rghost.net/download/8ScBjvlVk/540....03%29.rom      

         This is the BIOS from Lenovo site
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

Please help,

And thanks in advanced.
find
quote
Hello,

        I have a Lenovo G500 and want to install INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
        Can you please whitelist my BIOS.
        My BIOS info is http://rghost.net/8GB5Hy2v2.view

        This is the BIOS backup I made
       http://rghost.net/8KVsZNKbB
      And this is the original BIOS fro Lenovo
        https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Can anyone help please ?
find
quote
Hi,
   
    I have Lenovo G500 and I need a whitelist so I can install another wireless card (7260).
 
     Here is my configuration http://rghost.net/8GB5Hy2v2.view
     And this is my BIOS backup http://rghost.net/8KVsZNKbB
  
    Please help,
          Thanks.
find
quote
Can anyone help please Smile
find
quote
Hi

Looking to replace wifi card with an intel ac 7260

I have attached BIOS backup.

Thank you!!

Wink


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03).zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
Guys....can anyone help ? Please
find
quote
Hi,

    Da Vinci Code can you also help me with my Lenovo G500 when you have the time.

        I have a Lenovo G500 and want to install INTEL Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
        Can you please whitelist my BIOS.
        My BIOS info is http://rghost.net/8GB5Hy2v2.view

        This is the BIOS backup I made
       http://rghost.net/8KVsZNKbB
      And this is the original BIOS fro Lenovo
        https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

Thanks in advance.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)