Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 62
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222077
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118901
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6643
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308945
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61733
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 454
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20099
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168804
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6133
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 663
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5621
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60934
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274806
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 777
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-15 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I'm trying to upgrade the wifi on my Lenovo Flex 2 15 from a Realtek RTL8723BE to a
Intel Dual Band AC 7260. Currently the laptop is on BIOS version A0CN37WW.
Can you help me please? Here is my BIOS dump.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lobuvu4h6wymla...W.rom?dl=0
find
quote
Wink 
(07-27-2016, 11:36 PM)James Scanlon Wrote: I'm trying to upgrade the wifi on my Lenovo Flex 2 15 from a Realtek RTL8723BE to a
Intel Dual Band AC 7260. Currently the laptop is on BIOS version A0CN37WW.
Can you help me please? Here is my BIOS dump.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lobuvu4h6wymla...W.rom?dl=0

http://rgho.st/6zfjTx4HM
Read readme.txt
find
quote
please I need your help witch Bios for Lenovo Flex 2 15
Send a Bios
[link]https://www.sendspace.com/file/f6f4ab[/link]
Regards

I can donate for Paypal

I`m spanish and my English is very bad, I´m sorry
find
quote
(08-04-2016, 05:57 AM)OscarAndres Wrote: please I need your help witch Bios for Lenovo Flex 2 15
Send a Bios
[link]https://www.sendspace.com/file/f6f4ab[/link]
Regards

I can donate for Paypal

I`m spanish and my English is very bad, I´m sorry

http://rgho.st/6hkC5X9zq

read README
find
quote
hi

i have being trying to change my wifi card on my lenovo idea pad 15d for over 5 months now. i bought an intel 7260hmw as a replacement but every time i install it my laptop wont boot up. i ran a Universal Backup Tool Kit 2.1 and my result

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vcjnbu

hopefully someone can help me with this problem

thanks
find
quote
Dear master!!!)
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Flex2-15
Bios: A0CN37WW
Please remove the white list. To replace the wifi card.
Thanks for reply!


.zip   a0cn37ww.exe.zip (Size: 2.8 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
(09-23-2016, 09:50 AM)Yurii_22 Wrote: Dear master!!!)
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Flex2-15
Bios: A0CN37WW
Please remove the white list. To replace the wifi card.
Thanks for reply!

Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
find
quote
Used BootCD. Here's what happened...


.zip   Bios.rom.zip (Size: 431.17 KB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
(07-28-2016, 07:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 11:36 PM)James Scanlon Wrote: I'm trying to upgrade the wifi on my Lenovo Flex 2 15 from a Realtek RTL8723BE to a
Intel Dual Band AC 7260. Currently the laptop is on BIOS version A0CN37WW.
Can you help me please? Here is my BIOS dump.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lobuvu4h6wymla...W.rom?dl=0

http://rgho.st/6zfjTx4HM
Read readme.txt

Hi

I have also the A0CN37WW for my flex 2 14. the file above me does not excist anymore, can I use it also or do I have to make a dump also.
donation is not a problem the wifi now sucks !

thanks
jeroen
find
quote
(09-23-2016, 01:44 PM)jeroenvtec Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 07:31 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 11:36 PM)James Scanlon Wrote: I'm trying to upgrade the wifi on my Lenovo Flex 2 15 from a Realtek RTL8723BE to a
Intel Dual Band AC 7260. Currently the laptop is on BIOS version A0CN37WW.
Can you help me please? Here is my BIOS dump.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lobuvu4h6wymla...W.rom?dl=0

http://rgho.st/6zfjTx4HM
Read readme.txt

Hi

I have also the A0CN37WW for my flex 2 14. the file above me does not excist anymore, can I use it also or do I have to make a dump also.
donation is not a problem the wifi now sucks !

thanks
jeroen
Hi
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i30hum

run and report
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)