Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 99
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221761
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118847
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6617
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308847
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61673
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20061
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168730
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6102
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 641
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5595
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60882
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274773
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 747
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24716
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694630

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-80 (B0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#11
Hi,

I am getting ready to purchase a Intel 7265 for my Lenovo G50-80 however as I am seeing there is a whitelist and I would prefer to remove it from my BIOS before buying the card.

BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn75ww.exe
find
quote
#12
Hi All
Sorry My English Language Is Not Good
I Want Replace Wireless Card Intel AC-3160 With BCM94352Z For Hackintosh

This Is New Wireless Card : 

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product...0.0.SqzGIP

Now : I Use Unlocked Bios [Restored All Hidden Menus] In My Lenovo G50-80 [I Access To All Hidden Menu]

Can I Remove Wifi Whitelist From Insyde Bios Hidden Menu ? or Not ?

If Yes : Please Help For This , Where Is It In My Bios Menu ?
If No , I Attach My Bios Backup File To This Thread , Please Remove Wifi Whitelist For Me
Thanks,Bye!


Attached Files
.bin   Lenovo-G50-80-B0CN75WW[Moded DVMT & Hidden Menus].bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 69)
find
quote
#13
(03-21-2017, 03:20 PM)safinoor Wrote: Hi All
Sorry My English Language Is Not Good
I Want Replace Wireless Card Intel AC-3160 With BCM94352Z For Hackintosh

This Is New Wireless Card : 

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product...0.0.SqzGIP

Now : I Use Unlocked Bios [Restored All Hidden Menus] In My Lenovo G50-80 [I Access To All Hidden Menu]

Can I Remove Wifi Whitelist From Insyde Bios Hidden Menu ? or Not ?

If Yes : Please Help For This , Where Is It In My Bios Menu ?
If No , I Attach My Bios Backup File To This Thread , Please Remove Wifi Whitelist For Me
Thanks,Bye!
Hi
in your bios Wifi Whitelist removed
find
quote
#14
Are You Sure Removed Wifi Whitelist In My Bios Backup ?
Thanks For Quick Reply
find
quote
#15
I Want Buy New Wireless Card
Please recheck removed or not Removed Wifi Whitelist In My Bios Backup

Are You Sure Removed Wifi Whitelist In My Bios Backup ?
Thanks For Reply
find
quote
#16
(03-22-2017, 04:18 PM)safinoor Wrote: Are You Sure Removed Wifi Whitelist In My Bios Backup ?
yes!
find
quote
#17
Hi all,

i would like to change the default wireless card of the g50-80 to intel 8260.
Therefore i need a bios unlock/whitelist removal:

model: Lenovo G50-80
bios version: B0CNA0WW
link to bios dump: https://www.zeta-uploader.com/de/736610860

thanks in advance
Rudi
find
quote
#18
Hello,

I'm also interested in that BIOS, can you share it with me?

Thanks.
find
quote
#19
(05-12-2017, 11:08 AM)Transcan Wrote: Hello,

I'm also interested in that BIOS, can you share it with me?

Thanks.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#20
Hi, 
I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. Can somenone send me a whitelisted BIOS. I have SPI programmer  to flash.
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cna0ww.exe

Thank you in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)