Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1802
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6427
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424596
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224977
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119222
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62014
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20328
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169463
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi,

Can someone send me these instructions? I had a OEM 7260N that I tried to swap with 7260AC but it's whitelisted and the OEM card broke Sad. I'm currently hot swapping wireless cards to get internet access and trying really hard not to turn off my PC. I'm also on the 43WW bios version.

Plz hlp.

Thanks!
find
quote
I have a Yoga 2 Pro, on the latest firmware 76CN43WW and Windows 8.1

To install a wireless Dual band 7265 AC card and need BIOS with whitelist removed.

Thanks in advance.   Cool
find
quote
Rainbow 
(04-15-2017, 07:59 AM)Cytrus Wrote: I have a Yoga 2 Pro, on the latest firmware 76CN43WW and Windows 8.1

To install a wireless Dual band 7265 AC card and need BIOS with whitelist removed.

Thanks in advance.   Cool

Dudu2002 did it! 
After replacing bootx64.efi with that at http://brains.by/posts/bootx64.7z) flashing the modified BIOS succeeded. Before both "setup_var..." froze each time. WLAN AC 7265 (which replaced 7260) ist working out of the box!

Thanks a lot!
find
quote
Hello! I want to install new faster wireless adapter in my yoga2pro.
I already unlock advanced panel in my bios and disable bios write protection. 

Model: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
MTM: 20266
Bios Version: 76CN43WW

Can you help me?

Adding result of intel ftp pass.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 5.85 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
(04-22-2017, 09:42 AM)smithth1 Wrote: Hello! I want to install new faster wireless adapter in my yoga2pro.
I already unlock advanced panel in my bios and disable bios write protection. 

Model: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
MTM: 20266
Bios Version: 76CN43WW

Can you help me?

Adding result of intel ftp pass.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hi,

I also have a Yoga 2 Pro (i7-4500U) on the latest firmware 76CN43WW and Windows 10

BIOS is already unlocked, but it's still whitelisted. I would like to install a DW1820A (BCM94350ZAE) wireless card (http://www.ebay.com/itm/262875676235).

Thanks you very much in advance!
find
quote
Hi,

I have a Yoga 2 Pro 20266 on the latest firmware 76CN43WW and Windows 10 home

BIOS is  still whitelisted. I would like to install a    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 NGW AN WLAN 300 Mbps 867Mbps
7260NGW 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz) + Bluetooth 4.0 

https://archiwum.allegro.pl/oferta/intel...62985.html


Thanks you very much for any help!
find
quote
Thumbs Up 
(04-26-2017, 04:44 PM)fins_ Wrote: Hi,

I also have a Yoga 2 Pro (i7-4500U) on the latest firmware 76CN43WW and Windows 10

BIOS is already unlocked, but it's still whitelisted. I would like to install a DW1820A (BCM94350ZAE) wireless card (http://www.ebay.com/itm/262875676235).

Thanks you very much in advance!

@Dudu2002 Thank you! Can't call the process painless, but it was worth the final result - new working wifi card (with increased range and bandwidth).

Thanks again!
find
quote
(05-03-2017, 02:03 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Check your PM

Hi there!
I'm new to the forum. I've been monitoring forums for solution but couldn't find anything.

I'm struggling with the same problem. I've ordered AC7260 (7260NGW), but can't use it.
My BIOS: 76CN43WW  EC: 76EC30WW
Could you please help?

Cheers, Pavel
find
quote
Can you please help me?
76CN38WW that needs Wifi Whitelist
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)