Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1799
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14054
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3663
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309857
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V3-772G BIOS Unlock
(04-06-2017, 01:41 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 01:15 PM)xatzisktv Wrote: Hello 

I would unlock my BIOS for my Acer Aspire v3-772g.

To access my cpu fan settings as the cpu cooling system is not that great

-Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G (nvidia gt 760m version)

-Bios Version : 1.13
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

hi i want to install macos and i nedd this mod too please
find
quote
(01-19-2017, 05:55 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 02:29 AM)hawckey Wrote: Hello 

I would unlock my BIOS for my Acer Aspire v3-772g.

To install mac os on my pc

-Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G (nvidia gt 750m version)

-Bios Version : 1.15

thank you very much  Big Grin
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
May i have the BIOS with slic ?
Thanks in the advanced.
find
quote
(02-17-2017, 09:00 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 08:30 AM)vpdvriifrwb2 Wrote: I would unlock my BIOS for my Acer Aspire v3-772g.


-Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G (nvidia GT 750m version)

-Bios Version : 1.15

Bios Acer Official Link : click

thank you very much   Rolleyes
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

Hello.

I have the same request (after hours of searching)

I would like to unlock my BIOS for my Acer Aspire v3-772g.

To get advanced tab visible for extended video options.

-Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G (nvidia gt 750m version)

-Bios Version : 1.13 (DO I NEED TO UPGRADE TO THE LATEST VERSION??)


results.rar -  https://www.sendspace.com/file/x6qkqt

Universal BIOS Backup Tool ROM - gives an Error (cannot identify the Bios)
find
quote
Hi, please I need a BIOS unlock for my Acer laptop

Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G  Model No : VA73  (nvidia GTX760m version)
-Bios Version : 1.15
-Official Acer Bios Link : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=635342755568097317&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20V3-772G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

-Backup of my BIOS (using bios backup tool) : https://www.sendspace.com/file/oxg4wy


Thank you 
find
quote
(05-21-2017, 08:48 PM)adilam Wrote: Hi, please I need a BIOS unlock for my Acer laptop

Model: Acer Aspire V3-772G  Model No : VA73  (nvidia GTX760m version)
-Bios Version : 1.15
-Official Acer Bios Link : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=635342755568097317&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20V3-772G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Thank you 
Hi
Your mod completed
Check  PM
find
quote
Hello,

I would like to unlock advanced settings in my BIOS and (if there is one) remove a Wifi card whitelist. Is it possible and how can I do it?



Model:  Acer Aspire V3 772G (Nvidia GT 750M 4G Model)

BIOS version: v1.15

Bios backup tool results:  https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/tkk7%2BdpfptmhTefI3eE1Xg



Thank you in advance.  Big Grin
find
quote
(05-29-2017, 04:04 PM)Junkey Wrote: Hello,

I would like to unlock advanced settings in my BIOS and (if there is one) remove a Wifi card whitelist. Is it possible and how can I do it?



Model:  Acer Aspire V3 772G (Nvidia GT 750M 4G Model)

BIOS version: v1.15


Thank you in advance.  Big Grin
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
(05-29-2017, 04:29 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 04:04 PM)Junkey Wrote: Hello,

I would like to unlock advanced settings in my BIOS and (if there is one) remove a Wifi card whitelist. Is it possible and how can I do it?



Model:  Acer Aspire V3 772G (Nvidia GT 750M 4G Model)

BIOS version: v1.15


Thank you in advance.  Big Grin
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM

Hey Dudu2002,

I see that you are the master of modding here Big Grin
Seems like you can provide unlocked BIOSes for everybody.
Well my problem is nearly the same. My processor supports VT-x (virtualization) but there is no advanced settings tab in the BIOS.
Could you help me please, too?

Acer Aspire V3-772G with InsydeH2O UEFI BIOS.

The processor is an Intel-Core-i7-4702MQ.

Here is the official firmware from the Acer support website: https://www.sendspace.com/file/meq70e
And here is my BIOS dump file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/2qs5sg

I am new to this forum. I just created this account because I saw how everybody's getting help here Big Grin

Thanks in advance.
Mansour
find
quote
Can you check also my bios? I just need to know that there is any way to overclock my CPU just a little bit. https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ios-unlock
find
quote
I need an unlock bios for my Acer Aspire V3-772G (747a321.26tMAKK)

I should be in the advanced tab
https://www.sendspace.com/file/o6c74a
thank you in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)