Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 144
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222856
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119005
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6693
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309196
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61847
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20150
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168975
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6201
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 714
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5681
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61029
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274863
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24770

Request: Toshiba Satellite C55-A5195
#1
Hi, can anyone teach me how I can edit the splash screen for the BIOS of this specific laptop model? I really want to personalize my laptop and I was hoping you guys can help me with it. And with the inevitable arrival of another BIOS update to mitigate the Spectre and Meltdown flaws, I would prefer to learn how to do it myself so I wouldn't have to bother you guys with another request if ever another BIOS update comes up. Currently, this is the latest version of my BIOS that's available. https://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content...f6v140.exe
Any help on how I can customize the splash screen for this is very much welcomed and appreciated as I currently do not have any knowledge in editing it. A full step by step guide would be great and the do's and don'ts of it like say how to backup or should I backup the current BIOS before doing anything.  Big Grin
find
quote
#2
(02-12-2018, 11:32 AM)Buggy Wrote: Hi, can anyone teach me how I can edit the splash screen for the BIOS of this specific laptop model? I really want to personalize my laptop and I was hoping you guys can help me with it. And with the inevitable arrival of another BIOS update to mitigate the Spectre and Meltdown flaws, I would prefer to learn how to do it myself so I wouldn't have to bother you guys with another request if ever another BIOS update comes up. Currently, this is the latest version of my BIOS that's available. https://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content...f6v140.exe
Any help on how I can customize the splash screen for this is very much welcomed and appreciated as I currently do not have any knowledge in editing it. A full step by step guide would be great and the do's and don'ts of it like say how to backup or should I backup the current BIOS before doing anything.  Big Grin

if you can give me the .rom or .fd or whatever file is in the temporary directory under windows when you run it i can probably find the logos and figure out their file type and attempt a mod if its not an ami bios or aptio bios for laptops i cant gurantee but i can definitely try til it does work if you have a good way to recover from possible brick.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)