Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6520
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308226
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61541
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168419
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5969
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5470
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60720
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274666
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 645
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693622
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173993
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43059

[Request] Zotac Z77 itx
#1
Dear Experts at bios-mod. I was hoping if you could modify the bios for my Zotac z77 itx. It is an AMI based bios.

This is the link to the bios https://www.zotac.com/my/files/download/by_product?p_nid=351050&driver_type=238&os=All&=View+results
I have also attached the bios file as well just in case.

Current Specs:
i7 3770k @4.5
G.Skill Trident X 2666 @ 2133 @1.65v
Zotac z77 itx
Samsung evo 850 1tb.

-Problem:
I cannot oc my ram to 2666. It is stuck at 2133 for the following reasons:
1) no voltage control for IMC/VTT
2) memory tRFC is locked at 255, I was wondering if you could unlock this and set it to 400 as the max.
3) if you could unlock other important standard options for overclocking, that would be awesome as well.
4) if would be awesome if you could update microcodes for spectre and meltdown as well

-my goal
I have a g.skill ddr 3 trident x 2666 running at 21333 10-11-11-31, I want to overclock it to 2666. However, I am unable to do so because 1)there is no voltage control for IMC/VTT and the tRFC is locked at 255. TridentX wants ~350 in its XMP profile.

-What I have done to address my issues
I contacted Zotac and they basically told me to go F myself. I contacted G.SKill and they told me that I should have checked their compatibility page before buying their stuff. Both companies are shirking their responsibilites. Please help me Gods of Bios!


Attached Files
.zip   pa229.zip (Size: 5.23 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)