Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424546
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3653
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224766
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119203
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309807
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
Hello

could anyone unlock my BIOS so that I can acces advandced options in the bios and have no more whitelist on it?
thank you in advance.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ts4mdk

laptop: Lenovo y50-70
BIOS: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
find
quote
Hey,

I am a total noob to this forum. I am just having a so big thermal problem with this model. Could you be so kind to help me out So far I've seen that it is necessary to provide some info about my laptop bios version. Well, I have the latest bios as well v3.03. What else can I provide you with so that you can help me unlock the full bios options including speed fan control? Thank you in advance.
find
quote
Hello, I need to unlock advanced menu of my bios, I have lenovo y50-70 (20378)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o7em2r

thank you.

edit: i have latest bios version

BIOS Version/Date
LENOVO 9ECN43WW(V3.03), 12-Aug-15
find
quote
Hi! I'm looking for an unlocked BIOS for my Y50-70 59442843 with BIOS version 9ECN43WW (V3.03) but I don't know how to do a BIOS dump or anything. I thought there would be a sticky in this forum how to dump/backup a BIOS but I couldn't find anything. If anyone can tell me how to proceed that would be great.

What I'm really trying to accomplish is to lower my idling power draw when plugged in. I noticed (by accident) that even with 100% identical powercfg settings and negligible CPU load, the CPU power draw dropped from 10 W to 4 W when unplugged. I'm trying to figure out which settings are responsible for this, and to get the same 4 W when plugged in and idling. Any help with this would be appreciated.
find
quote
Hello,

How can I give you kind folks the required files to get my bios unlocked.. Thank you!
find
quote
Can I have unlock unauthorized device problem?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jncy6q
find
quote
Hello! Could you unlock my bios ? (insydeH2O) Im mostly interested in FAN control options if its available :\ 
I used BIOS_backup_TooKit_V2.0

Its version is : 9ECN43WW(V3.03)

https://files.fm/u/s8wf6red

Thank you!
find
quote
Wink 
Hi sir.
Help me to unlocked Advanced menu and remove whitelist.  Angel
My Laptop is Lenovo y50-70 ( I7-4710HQ, GTX 860M 4GB) with BIOS V3.03
this my bios back up  :

Bios Back Up

please help me Blush
find
quote
(06-18-2018, 04:40 AM)ariepr1008 Wrote: Hi sir.
Help me to unlocked Advanced menu and remove whitelist.  Angel
My Laptop is Lenovo y50-70 ( I7-4710HQ, GTX 860M 4GB) with BIOS V3.03
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello I have a lock bios, can I update the bios / reset the pass. Because with a lock bios i can't change the disk.


Thanks! (sorry for my english)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)