Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6367
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 294
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224626
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] Lenovo G505S (83CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
(05-12-2017, 02:34 AM)mosiac_pc Wrote: Hello,
I have this old Lenovo G505s laptop. I wanted to use its ePCI on which Wifi and Bluetoothe card is connected for another Wifi card. But it seems to not work.  I browsed a lot of threads here and realized even my laptop must be having a locked Bios.

I read about Coreboot too, but tools and hardware I need will take a month to reach me.

Can you please provide me with unlocked Bios which I can flash internally or using pendrive? 

Thanks!  Blush
Hi
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#52
Hi thanks for info,
I guess then I'll get SPI-programmer and SOIC8 clip. But I am worried about its procedure. Does it require a spare computer with linux?
Sounds stupid but I have a Raspberry pi board with retro pi and can install raspbian. Is it possible to work with it?

Thanks again!
find
quote
#53
yes...you need another computer
find
quote
#54
Hi

I have a Lenovo g505s, works great i only mis the 5ghz wifi. Can i have a white list on wifi modules ?

Here is my bios dump http://rgho.st/6RLyxjsgK

Thanks for the help !

Gr. Roy
find
quote
#55
Hi

I also have a Lenovo G505s with 83CN53WW (V3.00)

How do I get a whitelist removed BIOS

Thanks
find
quote
#56
Hi
I have a Lenovo G505s with 83CN53WW (V3.00) too
How do I get a whitelist removed BIOS?

tools for backup (from previous posts) - link is expired
find
quote
#57
hello 
i want replace wireless card in my laptop 
please help

dump file by ch314A
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RtVfqju...sp=sharing
find
quote
#58
(10-03-2019, 03:17 PM)krzy27 Wrote: hello 
i want replace wireless card in my laptop 
please help

dump file by ch314A
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RtVfqju...sp=sharing

You can use the bios attached in my last post, but you need a CH341 or similar programmer to flash it directly onto the bios chip, which is located to the right of the memory. Part of the case is cut out on the photo to provide convenient access to the BIOS chip (there were reasons for this)


Attached Files
.rar   83CN53WW_noWL.rar (Size: 1.92 MB / Downloads: 23)
find
quote
#59
(10-04-2019, 04:15 AM)ShaMAD Wrote: You can use the bios attached in my last post, but you need a CH341 or similar programmer to flash it directly onto the bios chip, which is located to the right of the memory. Part of the case is cut out on the photo to provide convenient access to the BIOS chip (there were reasons for this)

I have CH341. I downloaded your file before but I compared it with mine and there are a lot of differences between the files. I was afraid to program it. I noticed that for some laptops the answer is only for this computer.

I was afraid to cut like you. I was unscrewing the motherboard. Wink
find
quote
#60
(10-04-2019, 05:36 AM)krzy27 Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 04:15 AM)ShaMAD Wrote: You can use the bios attached in my last post, but you need a CH341 or similar programmer to flash it directly onto the bios chip, which is located to the right of the memory. Part of the case is cut out on the photo to provide convenient access to the BIOS chip (there were reasons for this)

I have CH341. I downloaded your file before but I compared it with mine and there are a lot of differences between the files. I was afraid to program it. I noticed that for some laptops the answer is only for this computer.

I was afraid to cut like you. I was unscrewing the motherboard. Wink

Nobody responded to my message, I had to do everything myself, I flashed the BIOS about 30 times, so I cut out a window in the plastic of the case.
There were big differences in the two dumps from my computer when some settings in the BIOS changed. I think it does not matter, in any case, you can flash your dump back.
Maybe I was wrong, but the worst that can happen is that your computer will not boot and you will have to return to the old BIOS.
Now I do not have access to the IDA to make changes to your file.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)