Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222298
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6669
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309014
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61790
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 491
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20132
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168869
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6172
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 693
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5652
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60972
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274829
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24760

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi Dudu2002, i would also like a custom bios for my T430.

I pulled the backup directly from the bios chip.

I'd like the following, like the others:
-MSR 0x194 bit unlock
-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-Advanced BIOS settings
-Wifi whitelisting
-Disable Intel ME

I don't know if there are other cool mods that I'm missing, if you know any feel free to add it Smile

Thank you very much.

PS. how can I donate to you for your precious work?


Attached Files
.bin   loriz_t430.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
(08-26-2018, 08:24 AM)lorizisback Wrote: Hi Dudu2002, i would also like a custom bios for my T430.


I don't know if there are other cool mods that I'm missing, if you know any feel free to add it Smile

Thank you very much.

PS. how can I donate to you for your precious work?
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey Dudu2002,

I'd like to have my BIOS modded by you.

I got the BIOS directly from the chip.
I'd like to following things:
- WLAN Whitelist Removal
- Advanced BIOS menu
- Unlocking AES-NI things
- Anything related to eGPUs

Thank you
--
bastian


Attached Files
.bin   bastian.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
(08-27-2018, 10:31 AM)bastianplettner Wrote: Hey Dudu2002,

I'd like to have my BIOS modded by you.

I got the BIOS directly from the chip.
I'd like to following things:
- WLAN Whitelist Removal
- Advanced BIOS menu
- Unlocking AES-NI things
- Anything related to eGPUs

Thank you
--
bastian
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002

I need the mod BIOS T430 like this:
-Wifi whitelisting
-WWAN whitelisting
-HDD whitelisting
-Disable Intel ME
-Battery mod

The link of orginal bios: https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/g1uj44us.exe

Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!
find
quote
(08-27-2018, 09:07 PM)azure1181 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002

I need the mod BIOS T430 like this:

Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!
Hi
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
(08-28-2018, 02:11 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:07 PM)azure1181 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002

I need the mod BIOS T430 like this:

Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!
Hi
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip

What's a pity;
I do not have both of them Big Grin
Many thanks, Didu Smile
find
quote
Dudu2002, can you mod bios for me?

-eGPU+16GB memory fix
-AES-NI Unlock
-Advanced BIOS settings
-Wifi whitelisting
-WWAN whitelisting
-HDD whitelisting
-Disable Intel ME
-Battery mod 


Thanks a lot!


Attached Files
.bin   JEFFBIOS.bin (Size: 12 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
(09-20-2018, 07:09 AM)jeffersongonzaga Wrote: Dudu2002, can you mod bios for me?

Thanks a lot!
Hi
dump wrong
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
(09-20-2018, 12:50 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 07:09 AM)jeffersongonzaga Wrote: Dudu2002, can you mod bios for me?

Thanks a lot!
Hi
dump wrong
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip


Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)