Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6374
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424514
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224681
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309770
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61978
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20289
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169392
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y40-70 (99CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#1
I have a Lenovo Y40-70 with a dead wireless card (Intel ac-3160) so I purchased the Intel ac 7260 as an upgrade and have the obvious issue of it not being whitelisted. The bios version is 99CN28WW(V1.11) which says Insyde at the top. I wouldn't have made a thread but I see none with the Y40. I'm willing to do anything at this point.
find
quote
#2
Hi friend,
use these tools run them as Admin and upload the result files here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(03-04-2015, 04:25 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
use these tools run them as Admin and upload the result files here :

http://rghost.net/58219938

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g2e90m - Backup Tool

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zsa911 - Universal Backup Tool
find
quote
#4
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8zCVZL4xT

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(03-05-2015, 08:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8zCVZL4xT

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Thanks man. I got you.
find
quote
#6
Hi I have a lenovo y40-70 with Intel ac7260 wifi card that keeps dropping to 2ghz with my Asus ac88u router

Would like to swtich to a broacom card. Would you upload the whitelist again? Thank you
find
quote
#7
(01-20-2019, 08:15 AM)leonaheidern Wrote: Hi I have a lenovo y40-70 with Intel ac7260 wifi card that keeps dropping to 2ghz with my Asus ac88u router

Would like to swtich to a broacom card. Would you upload the whitelist again?  Thank you
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#8
Hello, I have a Lenovo Y40-70 and I want to change my wireless card on it but the BIOS doesn't allow it. I was hoping I could get a modded BIOS for this purpose. Link to the results.rar and BIOS dump files is here: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/gnFR...pQWH7bmrcA
Sorry for the horrible formatting, the entry box for this post is very buggy.
EDIT: I realize there is already a post for the Y40-70 from 2015, I can reply to that one if necessary. Somebody let me know.
find
quote
#9
Hello!

I just got a Lenovo Y40-70 laptop without a wifi-card. Wanted to install Intel AC-3165 but received an error about unauthorized wireless card. Could you please whitelist it for me?

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Y40-70 20347
Bios revision: 99CN28WW(V1.11)
Bios type: Insyde BIOS
New card: Intel AC-3165

Current bios backup

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#10
(04-26-2021, 06:10 PM)desol Wrote: Hello!

I just got a Lenovo Y40-70 laptop without a wifi-card. Wanted to install Intel AC-3165 but received an error about unauthorized wireless card. Could you please whitelist it for me?

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: Y40-70 20347
Bios revision: 99CN28WW(V1.11)
Bios type: Insyde BIOS
New card: Intel AC-3165

Thank you in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)