Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424294
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224163
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T430 (G1ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I don't suppose someone could help me get the whitelist removed for the WWAN/WLAN for my T430, could they? Here is a dump of the smaller chip. I attempted to flash Coreboot on it but Seabios wouldn't load anything properly it seems. Might try with my x220 first as it's a lot easier to reach the flash chip on.

Need WLAN/WWAN whitelist removed.
Need AES-NI enabled.
Like Advanced menus enabled (not a requirement).

Thanks.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/macromorgan/thinkpadsmall.bin
find
quote
(12-28-2018, 12:02 PM)macromorgan Wrote: I don't suppose someone could help me get the whitelist removed for the WWAN/WLAN for my T430, could they?  Here is a dump of the smaller chip.  I attempted to flash Coreboot on it but Seabios wouldn't load anything properly it seems.  Might try with my x220 first as it's a lot easier to reach the flash chip on.

Need WLAN/WWAN whitelist removed.
Need AES-NI enabled.
Like Advanced menus enabled (not a requirement).

Thanks.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey, I was wondering if you could mod my bios.
I'm only changing the wifi card now,
but if you could just go ahead and remove all the whitelists
and unlock all the extra features you can in the bios. 

Thanks.


Attached Files
.bin   biost430s(2.61).bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
Hi Dudu2002! When you get a chance can you take the wifi whitelist off, and unlock my BIOS? 

Thank you so much!


Attached Files
.bin   MS25L3205D - 1.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
(01-06-2019, 08:58 PM)cravebot Wrote: Hi Dudu2002! When you get a chance can you take the wifi whitelist off, and unlock my BIOS? 

Thank you so much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
hello Dudu2002...
could you help me to unlock my thinkpad t430 bios please

https://app.box.com/s/ybzutt5nyowscpo0e1ghoeikkp7d4d2k

thanks before
find
quote
Hello Dudu2002, I could use any and all improvements you can make to the BIOS on my t430. Whitelist removal and overclocking are my main concerns, but additional settings and ME removal would be quite welcome as well, or whatever else you think is neat. I think I've ripped this correctly from the chip, but this is all very new territory for me, so if you need a different thing please let me know. Thank you for the good work you do!


Attached Files
.bin   ChipRip.bin (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
(01-20-2019, 06:15 PM)joltjade Wrote: Hello Dudu2002, I could use any and all improvements you can make to the BIOS on my t430. Whitelist removal and overclocking are my main concerns, but additional settings and ME removal would be quite welcome as well, or whatever else you think is neat. I think I've ripped this correctly from the chip, but this is all very new territory for me, so if you need a different thing please let me know. Thank you for the good work you do!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, thanks for your work. I've been having the link to your site for a while and have been debating on what to do. I have a t430 Nvidia with i7-3820 w/ 16 gbs of ram, ssd; I have 750ti also. Last yr I built coreboot & installed to get past the wifi whitelist but later decided to put back the original bios to run windows again for the gaming potential.
It's been on my mind 2 things; (1)being able to overclock (advance menu), and (2)the wifi card whitelist.
I am on the latest bios update while last yr it was like two versions behind(my_bup-.bin.) Would you think I could possibly get the b-up modded and forget about being on the latest. I'm really just concerned about best possible performance. I could definitely donate and hope this isn't too long of a thread or I'm the wrong place or not proper procedure,etc. (Although might take me a week or two at most) Here is a link to my b-up if you have the time to look. Thank you sincerely either way and may God bless.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1...XI31c8rl-U
find
quote
(01-23-2019, 05:14 PM)sjholland Wrote: Hi, thanks for your work. I've been having the link to your site for a while and have been debating on what to do. I have a t430 Nvidia with i7-3820 w/ 16 gbs of ram, ssd; I have 750ti also. Last yr I built coreboot & installed to get past the wifi whitelist but later decided to put back the original bios to run windows again for the gaming potential.
It's been on my mind 2 things; (1)being able to overclock (advance menu), and (2)the wifi card whitelist.
I am on the latest bios update while last yr it was like two versions behind(my_bup-.bin.) Would you think I could possibly get the b-up modded and forget about being on the latest. I'm really just concerned about best possible performance. I could definitely donate and hope this isn't too long of a thread or I'm the wrong place or not proper procedure,etc. (Although might take me a week or two at most) Here is a link to my b-up if you have the time to look. Thank you sincerely either way and may God bless.
Hi
need your current dump...too many files Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)