Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 134
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308277
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61548
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19948
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168451
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5981
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 525
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5478
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60740
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274676
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 653
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24620
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693777
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174024
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 926
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43069

[Request] Unlock Bios Acer Aspire S7-391
#41
(01-29-2019, 06:06 AM)daikav Wrote: Hi !
I have Acer Aspire s7 391. Can you mod my 2.13 bios?
Thanks
Hi
Done
Check your messages
find
quote
#42
(06-09-2018, 04:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 03:46 AM)SmrtFix Wrote: Hello guyz
I have Aspire S7-392 and I d like to mod bios Smile
Hi
First make bios dump
Check you
Hello Dudu am back after while haha as I have now Acer S7 but 393 (broadwell) 5th i7 5500U 
so what soft I need or I just send you bios file ?
here


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.09_A_A.zip (Size: 4.95 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#43
(05-19-2020, 06:55 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 06:17 AM)SmrtFix Wrote: Hello Dudu am back after while haha as I have now Acer S7 but 393 (broadwell) 5th i7 5500U 
so what soft I need or I just send you bios file ?
here
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM

I forgot how to do it what tools I need?
find
quote
#44
Hi everyone. I'm looking some S7-392 bios help - specifically looking to unlock the advanced menu in the bios to change PL1/PL2/enable cTDP up.

I've used H2OEZE to look at the bios setup menu. I can see the different options. I changed the cTDP, saved as another file and tried to use the InsydeFlashx64 exe (came with the acer bios download). However, I get a PFAT issue,and it's not signed / certified. I've taken a look at: https://www.win-raid.com/t4631f16-Insyde...shing.html but it seems there's a bunch of issues with following OP's method

Not sure if I should just post my bios or if anyone has a more comprehensive guide on it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)