Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 195
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224365
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 395
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309675
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 614
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169249
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6333
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61186

[REQUEST] Lenovo G400 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
Can you help me with another mod?, to verify if my spare Wi-Fi card is damaged or is the moterboard [I have two G400, the one in this post works OK, but I want to try the broadcom that don't work in the previous lenovo to which you kindly did the mod ~I leave settled that the failure was not because of the mod~]

Lenovo G400 20235 [2nd]
78CN25WW(v2.03)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/e666op
Thanks.

After a long time, I could verify that the damaged one is my motherboard (the pci-e port), and I also tried the WiFi cards in a nettop with bios without factory whitelist and there work perfect, I'm still looking for a way to make a small donation but on paypal they do not accept the only debit card I have (it's from a local bank practically unknown, but at least it does not charge annual commissions, I already got rid of two of my G400 in a "mercadolibre" auction, I better reinstalled the original bios).
find
quote
#32
Lenovo G400 20235

BIOS:Insyde 78CN25WW (V2.03)
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

BIOS Backup ToolKit backup file:
http://rgho.st/private/7pd52My66/486c639...9d04fde5cb

Old Card ID:PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_061117AA&REV_01

New Card ID:PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_40708086&REV_73


Thanks
find
quote
#33
Lenovo G400; Model: 20235; BIOS: 78CN25WW(v2.03)
results file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/wkawnh

Hello, I was recommended to ask for help here to try to give some more life to an old lenovo g400 that I won in an auction for a bargain price, I hope you can help me, thank you Smile
find
quote
#34
(01-31-2019, 04:35 AM)Albin Wrote: Lenovo G400; Model: 20235; BIOS: 78CN25WW(v2.03)

Hello, I was recommended to ask for help here to try to give some more life to an old lenovo g400 that I won in an auction for a bargain price, I hope you can help me, thank you Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#35
Hi.

Can you remove wifi card whitelist ????

Lenovo G400

78CN15WW(V1.03)

my backup bios :

https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/ifofEHYu/file.html

please help me ,thanks so much
find
quote
#36
(05-10-2019, 08:45 AM)sysanyo Wrote: Hi.

Can you remove wifi card whitelist ????

Lenovo G400

78CN15WW(V1.03)

please help me ,thanks so much
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#37
Hi, do you still help to remove the whitelist? I would appreciate it, in order to use a old lenovo that a friend gave me to replace the one that was stolen from me at school.

Lenovo G400, 78CN25WW (V2.03), results file:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sca1cn
find
quote
#38
(08-10-2019, 06:14 PM)Chloe Wrote: Hi, do you still help to remove the whitelist? I would appreciate it, in order to use a old lenovo that a friend gave me to replace the one that was stolen from me at school.

Lenovo G400, 78CN25WW (V2.03)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#39
hi, can you help to remove wifi card whitelist my lenovo G400(20235)

-Bios Revision : BIOS 78CN25WW (V2.03)
-Bios Link : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn25ww.exe

thanks a lot
find
quote
#40
Hi, i am new here, and I need help to remove whitelist on my Lenovo G400.
This my bin file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OEx5Sh4...sp=sharing
My Motherboard: LA-9632P; Rev: 1.0; 2013-03-06.
Thank a lot..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)