Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6377
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14015
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 115
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424544
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224721
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119201
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 435
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309781
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169420
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 858

[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello,

I have an Intel 7265NGW Dual Band so i need a BIOS without a whitelist.

Current version of my bios is 76CN43WW.

Can you help me with this?
find
quote
I have the Yoga 2 Pro with Intel 7260 wifi.  Bios 76CN43WW.  I changed the wifi card and got the Unauthorized hardware message.  I could use some help on doing a bios dump and removing the whitelist.

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
Hi
I want to replace my single band wifi with a BCM94352Z and unlock the advanced bios setting
I am still on bios version 76cn38ww
do I need to update to 76CN43WW first
find
quote
I have the Yoga 2 Pro with Intel 7260 wifi.  Bios 76CN43WW.  I changed the wifi card and got the Unauthorized hardware message.  I could use some help on doing a bios dump and removing the whitelist.
find
quote
Same as above.  I have the Yoga 2 Pro with Intel 7260 wifi (76CN43WW bios) and get "Unauthorized hardware message" when i swap to 7260AC network adapter.  I suppose I need the bios modified with whitelist removed.

Any instructions for doing a bios dump would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
Hello,

I'm new here, and like a lot of users, i had a "whitelist problem" :

- Lenovo Yoga 2 pro
- Bios 76CN35WW. Shall i update it and send u a new backup ?
- Wifi card i wish to install : Intel 9260NGW M.2
- Possible to give me access to hidden menu too ?
- Do i need a programmer to flash my bios ? How to check, please ?

Bios backup : https://ufile.io/51g3t

Thank you for all Smile
[url=https://www.ebay.fr/itm/For-Intel-9260NGW-M-2-NGFF-Bluetooth-5-0-Wireless-Wifi-Card-Dual-Band-2-4-5Ghz-G/283352241582?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649][/url]
find
quote
Hi Pitipablo31, 

have you managed to make Intel 9260NGW M.2 work? why arent you using latesy BIOS for L2P?
any issues with power? usb ports? else?


if it works, i am interested to switch but with BIOS 76CN43WW, what do ido?

Regards
Ahmed
find
quote
Hi. I could also use help with removing the whitelist. I have the Yoga 2 Pro with Intel 7260 wifi and bios version 76CN43WW. 
find
quote
Hello,

I have an Intel 7265NGW Dual Band so i need a BIOS without a whitelist.
Current version of my bios is 76CN43WW.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks!
find
quote
Hey Dudu,

Thank you again for helping me whitelist my BIOS! Wireless card is detecting now and advance menu is also available!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)