Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Use Ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX] for F...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:27 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Código de cupón Insta360 Go 3S [INRSGGA0...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Insta360 X4 Air Coupon “INRSGGA0RFK” – E...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
【Super】 Insta360 Coupon Code "INRSGGA0RF...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Code promo Shein valide ⟦[[6566L42]]⟧ =>...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
【Ultimate】 Insta360 Coupon Code "INRSGGA...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
[RIWKCGX] Unlock $10 Free Bonus Using Ib...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
〖𝑵𝒆𝒘〗Ibotta Referral Code [RIWKCGX] Get ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
௹CONFIRMED→ ibotta referral code ➤ [RIWK...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
[Updated]⫸ Ibotta Refferal Code ⭆ [RIWK...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Code Promo Shein ⟦[[6566L42]]⟧ : 90% de ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Shein Coupon Code 35% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 24
How To Get Shein Coupon Code 60% Off [[...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:04 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Shein Coupon Code 30% Off [[6566L42]] F...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:02 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 23
Kod rabatowy Shein : [[6566L42]] 50% zni...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Shein kod rabatowy 60% rabatu [[6566L42]...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 08:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
[Verificado] Código de cupón de Shein [[...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Código de cupón de Shein [[6566L42]] : 5...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:56 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
Códigos de Shein gratis➛ [[6566L42]] : 3...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Code promo Shein [["30% de réduction"]] ...
Last Post: ANJALI7622
Today 07:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-15 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(05-10-2019, 11:35 AM)anachronator Wrote: Hi, can you please remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2 15 Bios A0CN37WW ?

Here is a dump from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0...if you need it in a different form, let me know...this was the only tool I could find that didn't claim to be a virus.

Thanks!
Hi
BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 is not recommended...use BACKUP_Tools19n
find
quote
hi, how can I get the app to make the dump?
do I need to do it with the new wifi card or it doesn't matter?

Thanks
find
quote
Hi,

I also need a BIOS mod for my Flex 2 15. My current BIOS version is A0CN37WW

Lenovo original BIOS link

I would like white list removal and unlock hidden BIOS features. My current WiFi card is a Qualcomm Atheros AR956x.

I've extracted the BIOS with a CH341A programmer and saved it in both .bin and .rom formats:

Flex 2-15 .bin

Flex 2-15 .rom

Please let me know if I've messed up anything! Wink

Thanks!

zog
find
quote
Hi, Please could you remove the whitelist from my firmware for:

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN37WW

Current WiFi Card: Realtek RTL8723BE
realtek = PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_B73617AA&REV_00

The new card is
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
intel = USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001
find
quote
Hi, I am also looking for WLAN whitelist removal on Lenovo Flex 2 15 BIOS A0CN37WW. I see that you recommend using BACKUP_Tools19n for the BIOS dump, but I cannot find it via Google or the BIOS-Mods resources. Where does one get this?

Thanks
find
quote
Hi, Please could you remove the whitelist from my firmware for:

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN37WW

Current WiFi Card: Broadcom 802.11 ac
Broadcom = PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C14&SUBSYS_397817AA&REV_E4\3&11583659&0&E2

The new Wifi Card: INTEL AX200

attached the link to my BIOS DUMP

have 4 files included in the download link, as I somehow had an earlier Backup/Dump File of my BIOS in the related Folder BackupTools saved it
Sorry for any extra work I might cause

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HmFB...QZeD76F7wM

Thanks
find
quote
(09-12-2019, 02:46 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 02:42 PM)fkdmntr Wrote: Hi, I am also looking for WLAN whitelist removal on Lenovo Flex 2 15 BIOS A0CN37WW. I see that you recommend using BACKUP_Tools19n for the BIOS dump, but I cannot find it via Google or the BIOS-Mods resources. Where does one get this?

Thanks
Hi
use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt and make your bios dump...check your PM

here you go
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lpzu3b
find
quote
Hello BDMaster, need your help

Lenovo Flex 2-15
Bios A0CN37WW

Old Wifi card:
Broadcom BCM943142Y (g,n)
FRU 04x6018

New WiFi:
Intel 3168GW (a,b,g,n,ac)
FRU 01ax706

My ROM:
https://dropmefiles.com/YNCGi
find
quote
Hello all,

I would like to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-15
UEFI Version: a0cn37ww
Download link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/ds101193

Old wifi card:
Atheros AR956x
FRU P/N: 04X6022
Info from Device Manager: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01

New wifi card:
Intel AX200NGW
FRU P/N: 02HK705

I am unable to locate a working download link for the Backup_tools19, could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hello all,

my device is a Lenovo Flex 2-15. 
I want to replace the original Broadcom wifi card with an Intel AC-7260NGW.
BIOS is A0CN37WW
Can you please help me to remove the whitelist?!

Kind regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)