Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424303
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224176
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309633
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169211
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61162

Toshiba Satellite L500-1UU PSLS9E BIOS Unlock And Other Things
#21
Here.

.txt   change.txt (Size: 1.21 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#22
Thanks. Do you have flash programmer, like CH341A?

If not, I only send you one file to test, to see if it makes Processor Configuration submenu visible or not, if not the other way to do that is more risky to try, and unless you have flash programmer in hand we shouldn't try it. If first method does not make submenu visible, then I can change the settings directly for you instead. If it does make it visible, then I can make LOTS of settings visible for, 10+ submenus inside advanced.

Please test, can you now see submenu Processor Configuration, inside Advanced >> System Config
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7929077271

Flash via >> FPTw.exe -bios -f testone.bin
find
quote
#23
I haven't got Flash Programmer.

But why didn't to make visible other menus? Why should I test with flash programmer?
find
quote
#24
testone.bin works. Processor Configuration menu is visible. But Power Management menu didn't work.

How did you make this? (Please teach me.)
find
quote
#25
I asked if you have flash programmer, because if you do, then it's safe for us to test another method to do this, since you could backup first and make easy recovery if it doesn't work. You do not need flash programmer to test above BIOS test file, it's using safer simple method.

I didn't make anything visible other than one submenu change I mentioned, because I didn't want to waste my time doing 100 changes of the same thing if only one fail, so test one change then if OK do rest. Saves time!

Power Management menu I have not touched, this was only was a test to see if Processor Configuration became visible or not. Show me image of what you are doing in Powermanagement, then I can tell you maybe why it's not working for you. If you are trying to raise the fan speeds, it may simply be that you can't due to this is as high as the output voltage supplied to fan can go, or fan itself cannot spin faster, or you have not reached temp enough to raise it.

Thank you for the test result, tonight I will make all visible for you!

I'll show you how it's done tonight when I have more time to take images and write info as I do the rest of the mod.

* Edit - Here, if any new settings are "grayed out" let me know, I can fix Big Grin
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3738318800

This is done by extracting the "SetupAdvanced" module using UEFITool, raw section inside the expanded module in this instance, extract as-is and insert as-is when replacing
[Image: pigj5Z7.png]

With that, export IFR txt via Universal IFR Extractor
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9483423230

Then find setting or menu you want to edit in the IFR, copy the long string at end of name line as bolded in example below
Suppress If {0A 82}
One {53 02}
One Of: HDMI-CEC, VarStoreInfo (VarOffset/VarName): 0xF, VarStore: 0x1, QuestionId: 0x1B9, Size: 1, Min: 0x0, Max 0x1, Step: 0x1 {05 91 09 0A 0A 0A B9 01 01 00 0F 00 00 00 00 01 01}

Then search that in hex on the module you extracted, edit via hex - making this change to unhide a hidden menu/submenu
Suppress If {0A 82}
One {53 02} << Change this 53 to 52, it will be directly in front of long string exampled above.
find
quote
#26
I can't see picture. imgur can't open in Turkey.

I will flash UnlockTwo.bin with FPTw.exe -bios -f UnlockTwo.bin.


UPDATE: All menus are visible. Thank you. I want to ask can we remove white list Wi-Fi and how can i use iGD?
find
quote
#27
Sorry about the image, here is large in zip
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7122850646
find
quote
#28
I change First Display PEG to IGD but display is black how can i reset settings.
find
quote
#29
Sorry for not giving you warning about this, that is the very first mistake everyone makes with laptops, almost never can you change display / graphics related settings like disable this or enable that, switch main etc.

The only way to fix this is a full CMOS reset, which clears NVRAM, which is not always possible on laptops, or a blind BIOS reflash / BIOS recovery method done blind. Other than that, you need flash programmer and SOIC8 test clip with cable. Let me know if you need linked examples to those items.

Again, sorry I didn't mention to not do this earlier! I almost always mention long before I give someone an unlocked BIOS, sorry I didn't here Sad
find
quote
#30
Full CMOS Reset? My computer has JCMOS jumper like... Is this, right?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)