Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6372
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14012
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424504
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3627
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 317
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224646
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6794
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 419
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309754
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 631
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20287
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169388
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6360
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 835

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#51
My laptop - Lenovo G510
I installed an i7-4700MQ processor instead of an i5-4200M. And I want to unlock BIOS to disable "Hyper-Threading".

Laptop model: Lenovo G510
Motherboard: VIWGQ/GS LA-9641P (Rev 1.0)

BIOS Version: 79CN50WW (V3.09) 
DOWNLOAD: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

Backup Tools fails with error 280

This is a bin-file from CH341 Programmer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MAClJN_...sp=sharing

Please modify my BIOS. Thanks!!!

P.S. Sorry for my english.
find
quote
#52
(06-14-2019, 07:46 AM)azat_rakhim Wrote: My laptop - Lenovo G510
I installed an i7-4700MQ processor instead of an i5-4200M. And I want to unlock BIOS to disable "Hyper-Threading".

Laptop model: Lenovo G510
Motherboard: VIWGQ/GS LA-9641P (Rev 1.0)

BIOS Version: 79CN50WW (V3.09) 
DOWNLOAD: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

Backup Tools fails with error 280

This is a bin-file from CH341 Programmer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MAClJN_...sp=sharing

Please modify my BIOS. Thanks!!!

P.S. Sorry for my english.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#53
Hi, the first thing I'm sorry for my English, I'm using the google translator; I'm also sorry if I'm using the wrong subforum for my request. I have already looked here: http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS not to ask before doing this thread. So if I made a mistake I'm very sorry. Now I will expose my problem.

I have a lenovo g510 with these features:
  • Two module 16GB RAM DDR3L 1600MHz CL9

  • 480 GB ROM 5400Rpm

  • Windows 10 Home ( Previously I had "Windows 8.1", but I made a clean installation of "Windows 10 Home", previously deleting all partitions of the disk and formatting everything)

  • i7 4702MQ processor (with integrated 4600 graphics)

  • The name of the Motherboard is not, but I know that the version of your BIOS is: 79CN46WW (v3.05) 12/23/2013

  • Dedicated graphics: AMD R7 M265 (2gb VRAM).
The driver version for my R7 M265 is the "Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.1".

I have seen people who have been able to overclock this graphic, but I have not been able to with MSI Afterburner or with "Radeon WattMan" because the latter does not appear in the "Radeon configuration".

I have tested msi afterburner giving check in "unlock voltage control + unlock voltage monitoring + extend official overclocking limits + disable ULPS". And nothing frequencies I can not move.

I have also tried AMD Overdrive, Sapheri Trixx, AMD GPU Clock Tool, without any results.

So I think it's a BIOS lock, and I'd like to remove that lock to overclock my R7 M265.

Thanks.
find
quote
#54
Hello guys..i have an Lenovo G510 laptop and i am trying to ads an external RX 480 nitro graphics card by means of GDC EXP connected to my board' s wireless slot, but my laptop does not see the graphics card in device manager and i think the Bios is the problem...bios version is 79CN50WW(V3.09), any advice is much appreciated, tank you.
find
quote
#55
Hi all,


I have a Lenovo G510 with the following specs:
CPU: i7 4700MQ
RAM: 2x4GB
GPU: AMD Radeon 8750M

I want to change my WIFI card with a new one that is not listed for LENOVO. 
Could you unlock my bios?

BIOS & Specs here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JckiN0...HkuKH2JDNg 

Regards
find
quote
#56
My laptop - Lenovo G510
Trying to change the wireless adapter Smile

Laptop model: Lenovo G510
Bios Model Name: VIWGQ

BIOS Version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)
DOWNLOAD: 
ROM: https://www.sendspace.com/file/e6lu8r
Results: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jp4dk5


Please modify my BIOS. Thanks!!!
find
quote
#57
I need acsess to all menus. 


Bios Version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)

Bios BIN file from CH341A: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11iM2iW...napPrEt78u
find
quote
#58
(04-20-2020, 06:17 AM)lazydoge Wrote: I need acsess to all menus. 

Bios Version: 79CN50WW(V3.09)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#59
Hello guys  Shy

i would really appreciate if u unlock my lenovo g510 bios to its fully potential , and here is the file from lenovo website 

BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 79CN50WW(V3.09)

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

thank you in advance
find
quote
#60
@Dudu2002
If you would be so kind, please modify the BIOS.
I would like to change the wifi card to Intel 7260HMW AC and unblock access to all menus.
Lenovo G510
BIOS backup:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18DO9dc...64tXq60B2U

thank you in advance

PS. do you know some software for backup and flashing bios on linux?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)