Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8160
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(11-29-2019, 08:57 AM)koum Wrote: Hello. Could you mod this bios and provide some instructions for the next steps. Thank you.

(Also, is it possible to unlock the bios menu?)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oc7r8u

Hello my friend, has your problem been solved? I encountered the same problem. I have been upset for a long time and searched a lot of information
find
quote
(11-29-2019, 09:02 AM)shell8 Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 08:57 AM)koum Wrote: Hello. Could you mod this bios and provide some instructions for the next steps. Thank you.

(Also, is it possible to unlock the bios menu?)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oc7r8u

Hello my friend, has your problem been solved? I encountered the same problem. I have been upset for a long time and searched a lot of information

I'm just waiting for a modder.
find
quote
How can I wait? How can I do it? Can you tell me?
find
quote
Hi friends!
Can you help me change the bios of my laptop - remove the white sheet of the wifi adapters? I purchased a new Intel AX201NGW but it can’t work with my Laptop. I’m a little afraid to do it myself) Thank you in advance!

-Motherboard Model : Lenovo G50-70 (Model Number: 20351 P/N: 59410874)
-Bios Version : BIOS 9acn32ww
-Bios Date: 07/20/2015
-Bios Start Segment: E000
-Bios Size:4096 KBytes
-System BIOS Version: 0.32
-Bios Type : InsydeH2O rev.3.7 BIOS /ACPI 2.0
-Original WiFi Card model: Atheros/Qualcomm AR9565 Wireless Network Adapter
-PCI ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01

My BIOS (download link): https://dropmefiles.com/jOyrK (Backup from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0)
find
quote
good morning
i have a lenovo g50-70 model 20351 with bios 9acn30ww.
I purchased an intel AC3160 wifi card but after replacing it I get this warning: "unauthorized wireless network card is plugged in power off and remove it" .
I have read on the web to install a modified bios.
Can any of you help me?
How should I do it?
Thanks
find
quote
Good morning
I have a lenovo g50-70 model 20351 with bios 9ACN29WW
I purashed an qualcomm atheros model qcnfa335 wifi card but after replacing it I get this warning: "unauthorized wireless network card is plugged in power off and remove it" . Can anyone help me with whitelist removal?
How to do it correctly
Thanks
find
quote
Dear All,

the same question, the same procedure,  Smile
I have a Lenovo G50-70 with a non whitelisted BIOS. BIOS 9ACN32WW

I want to install a new wifi card. Intel AX 200 or Intel 9260.
Can someone help me to remove the whitelist.

Its a Windows 10.0 OS installed, with normal specs.

I did a backup with Universal Bios backup tool:

Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

I would be very grateful if I could be helped.

p.s. and yes, I have the text of this forum. Thank you "affengott"
find
quote
(05-09-2020, 10:57 AM)Tom_from_5 Wrote: Dear All,

the same question, the same procedure,  Smile
I have a Lenovo G50-70 with a non whitelisted BIOS. BIOS 9ACN32WW

I want to install a new wifi card. Intel AX 200 or Intel 9260.
Can someone help me to remove the whitelist.

I would be very grateful if I could be helped.

p.s. and yes, I have the text of this forum. Thank you "affengott"
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello,

I need a BIOS mod.

I have purchased the following WLAN module:
Intel AX200NGW

BIOS version: 9ACN32WW
EC: 9AEC32WW
CPU: Intel Core i3-4010U

Who can help?

BIOS Dump: can be send per PM

thank you
find
quote
(03-22-2019, 08:20 AM)arcade33 Wrote: hola
puedes eliminar la lista de mi LENOVO G50-70
GRACIAS POR TU RESPUESTA

hola me puedes ayudar por favor con el mod modificado, para pode instalar ax200, ax201, intel 9600, gracias.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/m9U09NO6FrMbLWsXuBtYlQ
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)