Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693580
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[Request] ECS RC410L/800-M (V2.0) / Packard Bell Istar 1269
#11
To start recover procedure:
1.) Attach a floppy disk to a working computer.
2.) Copy backup old BIOS to disk, and rename it to AMIBOOT.ROM
3.) Attach a floppy disk to a damage computer.
4.) Power on and quick press CTRL+Home, hold on untill floppy activity start.
5.) After signal beep, eject floppy, reboot PC.
I've never tried that before.
find
quote
#12
(05-07-2020, 02:08 PM)LLC Wrote: To start recover procedure:
1.) Attach a floppy disk to a working computer.
2.) Copy backup old BIOS to disk, and rename it to AMIBOOT.ROM
3.) Attach a floppy disk to a damage computer.
4.) Power on and quick press CTRL+Home, hold on untill floppy activity start.
5.) After signal beep, eject floppy, reboot PC.
I've never tried that before.

This method doesn't work. I can hear floppy, green light, it starts, however thats all for couple minutes and nothnig more. Floppy works( green and noisy) even without floppy disc inside. So it seems that it was because that floppy was connected incorectly. I connected it correctly, bot now there is no green light on it, it doesn't start. I'm not sure if AMIBOOT.rom is the right name for the file. I tried also SUPER.ROM , EBOOT.ROM...
find
quote
#13
Quote:This method doesn't work.
If that, why floopy something do ?
I see the name in boot block, in recovery procedure.See and you, in your new/old files.
   
find
quote
#14
(05-09-2020, 04:16 AM)LLC Wrote:
Quote:This method doesn't work.
If that, why floopy something do ?
I see the name in boot block, in recovery procedure.See and you, in your new/old files.

Hi, 
When I connected floppy drive correctly it doesn't start at all. There is no gren light even for a moment. Green light appears only on DVD. I put inside one dvd with one file AMIBOOT.ROM and second time with couple files .rom with different names. However green lith appeaerd  only for moment, I let go ctrl+home and nothing happend, no beeps.
There is file of ROM which I installed in attachement. Could you please check what should be the name of recovery file in this version? "old.rom' is the backup made during installing of new bios.


Attached Files
.rom   060526S.ROM (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 1)
.rom   old.ROM (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#15
The text labels "AMIBOOT ROM" present in both, try press and hold combo keys before power on.
find
quote
#16
(05-10-2020, 11:53 PM)LLC Wrote: The text labels "AMIBOOT ROM" present in both, try press and hold combo keys before power on.

Doesn't work. Perhaps you know what kind of device/equipment should I use to program BIOS chip externally? 

Something like that :  CH341A SPI  https://allegro.pl/oferta/279-programato...8877409372     ?
find
quote
#17
I don't know, first search the bios chip on the motherboard, read marking.
find
quote
#18
I have another a little bit crazy idea ...what will happend if I will put Bios chip from RC410L/800-M (V2.0)   into my RC410m v 2.0 ?  
find
quote
#19
(05-18-2020, 03:48 PM)bummm Wrote: I have another a little bit crazy idea ...what will happend if I will put Bios chip from RC410L/800-M (V2.0)   into my RC410m v 2.0 ?  

Hi !
It appeard that the proccesor d945 which worked fine with my Packard Bell doesn't work at all with the new bios. I changed processor - now there is Pentium 4 inside and Bios started. Fan like a jet (!) That's it for now. I will try to restore old BIOS because Windows does not start.
find
quote
#20
Hello Everybody !

I just managed to repair this...    I used backup of BIOS that I created during flashing. I didn't do recovery procedure, I use procedure of normal flashing bios from esc website for AFUDOS. http://www.ecsusa.com/extra/flashutl/index.html   . With bootable Floppy, afu408.exe, afu.bat, and my backed up amirom.rom. I chcnged proccesor to Celeron 2,66.

Pentium D 945 stopped working, I had to use other processor Celeron 2,66. However after I recovered bios I put d945 and it works. I don't know what happend. Maybe D 945 was dirty, I cleaned it a little bit and it works.
Thanks !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)