Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
codigo cupao Shein Portugal [{V44PRW7}] ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:18 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
codigo cupao Shein 70% de desconto [{V44...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:17 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Código de cupão Shein válido : [{V44PRW7...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Código desconto Shein primeira compra [{...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
codigo cupao Shein [{V44PRW7}] com 30% d...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Portugal → Shein ofertas grátis [{V44PRW...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
codigo cupao Shein 20€ de desconto [{V44...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
Código Cupão Shein grátis de 25€ [{V44PR...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
90% Shein Gutscheine & Rabattcodes ⟪‖⁕V4...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Shein Rabattcode 70% Rabatt → ⟪V44PRW7⟫ ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
⟪Geprüft⟫ → Shein Rabattcode 50% Rabatt ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
⟪NEU⟫ → Shein Rabattcode 40% Rabatt ⟪V44...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:02 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
(Aktuell) → Shein Rabattcode ⟪V44PRW7⟫ 3...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 06:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
Shein Rabattcode influencer → [V44PRW7] ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:59 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Shein Rabattcode Bündel → [V44PRW7] 25€ ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
[Updated] ➥ Shein Coupon Code $100 Off [...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
{WorkinG} Shein Discount COde (30% Off) ...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:56 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 20
{{40% off}} Is Shein Discount Code ‖V44P...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
{[LATEST}] Shein Coupon Code {"50% Off"}...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[Official] Shein Coupon CODE {70% off} (...
Last Post: Mairaji
Today 05:52 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21

[REQUEST] Aorus x7 DT v8 bios unlock
#11
(06-10-2020, 01:35 PM)genius239 Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 12:53 PM)xemnes Wrote: what like take a picture of the advanced menu in the bios?

Yes~by phone or camera to capture.

I forgot to inject new security tab in modded ,only it has option"secure boot".
I'll give you another modded next time ,i'm going to sleeping now.

here you go https://i.imgur.com/HfY8N7V.jpg

and ok, thank you. didnt really bother checking any of the other tabs other than the new second advanced tab so i could undervolt.
find
quote
#12
hello again, is it possible to combine the duplicate menus in the bios? for example, i have 2 advanced menus.
find
quote
#13
Star 
Hello,

I need assistance with unlocking my bios (FB03). I have already changed the variable 0xA12 to 0x0, but I got this error at the end (see the picture), saying: offset is out of range..

Since the error is shown after a successful variable change, I'm guessing it's all good.

When I booted back into Windows, I also did a bios dump, which can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_dOHCpL...sp=sharing


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#14
(06-09-2020, 10:27 PM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~guy
There are no options like "secure boot" on default bios of gigabyte laptops ,so you can't let usb device to visit uefi environment ,but if you want to re-flash mod bios , it need change few setup variable in efi shell environment.

Now, please read this article and following its step"5. Change BIOS Lock Variable"  to change variable 0xA12 to 0x0 , 0xA12 was variable of option"bios lock" correspond with you provided bios.


After the variable change and return to OS  ,use this tool to dump bios and attach it(run dump.bat as administrator) ,i'll edit it for you.

Please help unlock my bios AORUS X7 DT V8. I already Changed BIOS lock variable from 0xA12 to 0x0. I am attaching my bios dump. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PthP4Am...share_link
find
quote
#15
(03-03-2023, 07:05 PM)romaatlant Wrote: Please help unlock my bios AORUS X7 DT V8. I already Changed BIOS lock variable from 0xA12 to 0x0. I am attaching my bios dump. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PthP4Am...share_link

Hi~your modded was done ,plz check pm.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)