Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222936
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119012
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309221
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61852
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168986
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61031
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274870
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24773

[REQUEST] Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen 3 (N25UR17W) Whitelist Removal
#1
Below is the the link of BIOS file, Lenovo provided, as their newest BIOS for X1 Yoga
This is for the 3rd Gen model (20LD) 

My specific  unit is 20LD-CT01WW

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/n25ur17w.iso

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds502368

The version of this BIOS is currently 1.27

I am looking for WWAN whitelists removed

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Edit:

Unit comes with a Fibocom L-850LG  I believe the Ven:ID for the PCIE connection is 8087:7360 however there is also a 8087:0AC9  However this device seems to create a virtual USB device to communicate to the PCIe connection.  I am trying to tape the PCIE connection to force into USB mode.  I have tested taping the PCIE pins and booting which then I get a blocked device as the USB interface is not whitelisted.    

Edit: I was successfully able to cover pins 49-55 boot the system without the WWAN card.  Set system to sleep then insert the L850-GL Card.   Once resuming system from sleep the unit does show the USB L-850-GL as device 8087:095A

Therefore this works to get WWAN working under linux however if system dies I have to remove WWAN card boot than reinsert after sleep (S3) this just is not practical for daily use.

Thanks a bunch 

-KBTech
find
quote
#2
I figured I would need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip. So I purchased one. If anyone can help that would be amazing! Thanks~
find
quote
#3
I would like to remove the whitelist also. I've bought a different wwan module and it's only possible to activate it if I plug it in if the notebook is running and not cold-booting. I have NO idea at all how to flash that but would be willing to assist for whatever needs to be done Smile well at least nearly whatever...

[Edit]

btw. my bios version is 1.29
find
quote
#4
(03-04-2019, 06:36 AM)dexcs Wrote: I would like to remove the whitelist also. I've bought a different wwan module and it's only possible to activate it if I plug it in if the notebook is running and not cold-booting. I have NO idea at all how to flash that but would be willing to assist for whatever needs to be done Smile well at least nearly whatever...

[Edit]

btw. my bios version is 1.29
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
P.S. it is possible that your bios has a RSA signature
find
quote
#5
Hi I dump the bios with programmer. I can unlock advanced menu, but could you please help remove the whitelist


Attached Files
.zip   X1YG3bios_1.41.zip (Size: 8.59 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#6
(12-11-2020, 04:32 AM)elvinl Wrote: Hi I dump the bios with programmer. I can unlock advanced menu, but could you please help remove the whitelist
Hi
I already replied to your message
Check your PM
find
quote
#7
(12-11-2020, 04:32 AM)elvinl Wrote: Hi I dump the bios with programmer. I can unlock advanced menu, but could you please help remove the whitelist


What exactly did you change? Are there any updates on WWAN removal? Finally: How do I flash this? I'm used to *fl1 and *fl2 files.

Thanks
find
quote
#8
@elvinl @Dudu2002

Did the modded bios 1.41 work?
find
quote
#9
(03-16-2021, 05:08 AM)Biosmordz Wrote: @elvinl @Dudu2002

Did the modded bios 1.41 work?
Hi
ALL mods are personal...need your bios dump only
find
quote
#10
Is this thread alive?

I want to remove the whitelist with the same model too.


Here is the CH341A backup from the SPI bios chipset:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rujwsyt...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)