Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61546
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168437
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5974
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5476
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60732
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24618
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693720
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174012
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[Request] Lenovo ThinkPad t460 Bios Advanced menu - Whitelist Unlock
#11
(03-01-2020, 09:27 AM)soeryobadja Wrote: Thanks for the reply.
Do I have some things to check to know whether the T460's BIOS that I am about to buy can be modified? BIOS version maybe? Or simply, all T460 can be modified for WiFi whitelist?

Thanks.
Hi
it doesn't matter which version of the bios...you need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#12
Thanks for the advise.
I will come back here once I purchase the laptop.
find
quote
#13
(12-21-2019, 03:49 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 02:32 AM)soeryo Wrote: Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?
I plan to purchase a second hand T460, but before purchasing I would like to know whether all T460 BIOS are RSA signed or dependent on BIOS version?

Thanks.
Hi
you can buy...there is a solution

Hi Dudu2002,
I have the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 chip. Could you help me to unlock advance menu or unlock MSR CFG lock.
Thanks. 
find
quote
#14
(04-09-2020, 09:23 PM)junaedrx Wrote: Hi Dudu2002,
I have the SPI-programmer+SOIC8 chip. Could you help me to unlock advance menu or unlock MSR CFG lock.
Thanks. 
Hi
Make yuor bios dump
find
quote
#15
Hi, can someone unlock advanced menus and remove 4G and wifi whitelist on my T460.

Bios extracted using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and it can be found here.
find
quote
#16
(07-24-2020, 01:19 PM)Thevili03 Wrote: Hi, can someone unlock advanced menus and remove 4G and wifi whitelist on my T460.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#17
I would like to remove the CFG Lock, 3G NGFF whitelist, and enable the the advanced menu in the BIOS. Could somebody help me with that? 

My bios extract is attached.


Attached Files
.zip   Lenovo_T460_CH341A_Extract.zip (Size: 5.68 MB / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#18
Hi everybody. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with my problem. I have tried everything that is in my power but I'm not that into the matter...

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T460, which I purchased from my employer. On the Lenovo support webpage, I have read that this model supports the WWAN card Huawei ME906S - so I bought one.

I opened my laptop, installed the card, but then I switched it back on, I got the message that the unsupported card is inserted. Only after some research, I figured out that the card needs to be on some sort of Lenovo's whitelist. Which, on the other hand, is crazy as the card model is listed on their site as supported. Maybe I'm missing something.

Anyhow, I was hoping if someone can help me.

I used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 and Backup Tools19n to create two files, I've seen the procedure on YT... Here is the link for the files https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/a%2F...pTE8zZCS3Q

Does anyone know what to do? Or at least help me figure it out?
find
quote
#19
Hello,

I'm actually facing the same error 1802 problem.
Did someone managed to get any further on this ?
Is there any way to crack the BIOS and add some whitelisted VID/PID ?
Or just remove totally the whitelisting part to allow any miniPCIe device ?

Thanks
find
quote
#20
(07-23-2021, 07:55 AM)simkard Wrote: Hello,

I'm actually facing the same error 1802 problem.
Did someone managed to get any further on this ?
Is there any way to crack the BIOS and add some whitelisted VID/PID ?
Or just remove totally the whitelisting part to allow any miniPCIe device ?

Thanks
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)