Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424303
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3592
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224170
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61161

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#21
Hello, i want unlocked bios for my AN 515-55
i7 10750H, rtx 3060
Thank you!
find
quote
#22
Hi, can I get it too? My dump is attached. Thank you very much


Attached Files
.zip   bios_dump.zip (Size: 7.23 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#23
Hi, how do i make bios dump?
find
quote
#24
Hey Guys,

I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55
with i7 10750H and rtx 3060

i wish i could undervolt. please help me Smile

i have the insydeh20 rev 5.0
system bios is on v2.03

thanks !
find
quote
#25
Can I too request a Bios Unlock? I just need to know how to create a bios dump and send it to you.
find
quote
#26
Acer Nirto 5 AN515-55-707X (Without OS Windows)
i7-10750H, RTX 3060, Bios Version 2.03
How to unlock the BIOS in order to make the processor undervolt?
find
quote
#27
Hi.
I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55
with i7 10750H and gtx 1660 ti
system bios is on v2.03

undervolt is locked, can i unlock?

thanks!
find
quote
#28
Hi I want to unlock my bios.

How do I dump my bios?
find
quote
#29
Hi there,

this is my first time ever posting in this website/thread, hopefully im doing it correctly. recently got myself an acer nitro 5 an515-55 with the i7 10750h and rtx 3060 95w TGP. how do i do a bios dump?

thank you
find
quote
#30
Oops! I just realized my computer is this one, not the one I posted on before.
Hello, I am looking for a way to unlock my bios and possibly partially disable the intel management engine. Is there any way this can be done? I dont know how to dump my bios.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)