Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6526
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 131
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308259
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61546
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19946
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168437
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5974
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5476
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60732
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 649
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24618
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693720
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174012
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 924
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59543
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43065

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#71
(03-16-2021, 07:09 PM)bronya Wrote: I need a remove whitelist WIFI  and advanced menu in bios for undervolting. My laptop is Lenovo y70-70

Here is my bios dump:

please help me thanks sosososo much!!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#72
Hi, I also would like to have the bios whitelist restriction removed for my Lenovo Y70-70. I have backed up the rom file and uploaded it.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Q1G%...oKGytvUE5Q

Please help.
find
quote
#73
(05-07-2021, 06:15 AM)piolo22 Wrote: Hi, I also would like to have the bios whitelist restriction removed for my Lenovo Y70-70. I have backed up the rom file and uploaded it.

Please help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#74
Hello can i have a modded version of the attached bios? I would like the WLAN list to be removed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13VRM6i3...sp=sharing
find
quote
#75
Hi, as other users, I've found out the hard way about the wireless whitelist on the Lenovo Y70-70 when trying to upgrade the wifi card to an AX compatible model.

I'd kindly request a patched BIOS to remove the WiFi whitelist. I understood that a generic, previously patched bios from another computer will not work, that the patching must be done using a BIOS backup from the actual laptop.

I'm attaching here the files I understood are required. Please, let me know if this sufficient or if you'd need anything else.

Will I need to revert the present BIOS to a previous version to be able to write the changes? Please provide instructions, if and how.

Happily willing to donate.

Is there a link to the instructions and sofware required to do this patching ourselves?

Thanky you in advance.


https://www.mediafire.com/file/mcpnuhnm3...0.htm/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3z867x9x7...0.txt/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ksmclpb8g...9.rom/file
find
quote
#76
hello,
Can you help me, i want to remove whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi card on my Lenovo Y70 Touch.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nooyjb

thanks in advance
find
quote
#77
Hi.
I have Lenovo Y70-70 Touch with Intel Core i7-4710HQ and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M(4GB), BIOS Version: 9ECN43WW(V3.03)
Can we please have the wifi whitelist removed?

I want to install AR5195

Please help me!!


find
quote
#78
Hi, I also would like to have the bios whitelist restriction removed for my Lenovo Y70-70. I have backed up the rom file and uploaded it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aDbb0Ej...share_link
find
quote
#79
(05-19-2023, 04:46 AM)VOLK26662 Wrote: Hi, I also would like to have the bios whitelist restriction removed for my Lenovo Y70-70. I have backed up the rom file and uploaded it.
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt ONLY
find
quote
#80
(05-19-2023, 05:42 AM)Дуду2002 Wrote:
(05-19-2023, 04:46 AM)VOLK26662 Wrote: Привет, я также хотел бы удалить ограничение белого списка BIOS для моего Lenovo Y70-70. Я сделал резервную копию файла rom и загрузил его.
Привет!
Использование Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 для вашей модели ноутбука нежелательно... используйте ТОЛЬКО BACKUP_Tools19 или fpt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/91fy3zli6...s.rar/file
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)