Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 126
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221961
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118889
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 159
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6637
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308915
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61711
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20092
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168780
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6124
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5617
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60912
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274796
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 771
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24731

Updating BIOS Phoenix
#1
Hello everyone..
I have a computer: Packard Bell EasyNote LM85, with AMD integrated graphics and BIOS Phoenix version v 1.15
i want to update to version v1.20 or v1.26
When I try to update either of these two versions, either in Windows or in DOS, I get the following warnings.

1. I get this warning in Windows:
Driver(WDM) Init fail!(0x137)

2. In DOS it warns me about a battery that I don't have (defective)

How do I bypass or turn off the Boot Battery limitation in DOSU to update the BIOS?
To mention that I looked in the config.ini file and did not find to turn off the AC--DC settings..

I am posting pictures and bios for you to view..



Windows:
   

DOS:
   
   
   

BIOS:
   
find
quote
#2
I forgot to add the BIOS that I need to update..

B

.zip   BIOS_PackardBell_1.26_A_A.zip (Size: 9.02 MB / Downloads: 24)

.zip   BIOS_PackardBell_1.20_A_A.zip (Size: 6.73 MB / Downloads: 21)
find
quote
#3
HOW TO FLASH MODIFIED OR ORIGINAL BIOS (PHOENIX)
find
quote
#4
(12-13-2022, 11:28 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: HOW TO FLASH MODIFIED OR ORIGINAL BIOS (PHOENIX)

It can be modified.
What are the advantages of modified?
I would also like to know if you could explain to me how to do it with the Original..
find
quote
#5
(12-14-2022, 01:01 AM)Ris16 Wrote: What are the advantages of modified?
Don't know. I'm not gonna modify it.
(12-14-2022, 01:01 AM)Ris16 Wrote: I would also like to know if you could explain to me how to do it with the Original..
Replace "DOSFLASH.BAT" file with the attached one and try again.


Attached Files
.zip   Archived DOSFLASH.zip (Size: 224 bytes / Downloads: 15)
find
quote
#6
(12-14-2022, 02:50 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 01:01 AM)Ris16 Wrote: What are the advantages of modified?
Don't know. I'm not gonna modify it.
(12-14-2022, 01:01 AM)Ris16 Wrote: I would also like to know if you could explain to me how to do it with the Original..
Replace "DOSFLASH.BAT" file with the attached one and try again.

Hello Maxinator500.[b][url=https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/User-Maxinator500][/url][/b]

I get this warning and when I press any key it takes me back to the beginning..?
   
find
quote
#7
(12-14-2022, 03:57 AM)Ris16 Wrote: I get this warning
I suppose you're trying updating to version 1.20. Right?

Please, do the same to update to 1.26 as in the batch file "JE70126" name is specified.
find
quote
#8
(12-14-2022, 05:52 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 03:57 AM)Ris16 Wrote: I get this warning
I suppose you're trying updating to version 1.20. Right?

Please, do the same to update to 1.26 as in the batch file "JE70126" name is specified.

It works perfectly..

Thank you Maxinator500

Where can I find a modified version to try to update?
find
quote
#9
(12-14-2022, 10:02 AM)Ris16 Wrote: Where can I find a modified version to try to update?
Easynote LM85 Bios Unlock
It's not fully unlocked, but it will do.
find
quote
#10
(12-14-2022, 01:14 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 10:02 AM)Ris16 Wrote: Where can I find a modified version to try to update?
Easynote LM85 Bios Unlock
It's not fully unlocked, but it will do.

Hello Maxinator500

I have a message for Battery again..

how to arrange it?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)