Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221220
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118720
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6578
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308708
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61625
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 366
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20013
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168631
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6044
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 583
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60813
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274718
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 703
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24679
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694264
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174259

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist removal
(05-14-2023, 10:13 AM)tezeus Wrote: Hi everyone!

I want change wifi card on my Lenovo G580 20150 (Atheros AR8162 -> Intel 7260HMW), so I need to remove the whitelist
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey everyone!
I need to remove whitelist and unlock hidden options from my bios.
Heres my bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/zisqk6
Thanks so much in advance!
find
quote
(05-23-2023, 05:36 PM)powersupply Wrote: Hey everyone!
I need to remove whitelist and unlock hidden options from my bios.
Thanks so much in advance!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey there,

I also need a whitelist removal for the wifi card and unlock of hidden functions for my:

Lenovo G580 20150

Hardware:

Core i3 2342m and Geforce GT 710m, 12 GB Ram

The Bios Dump is here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/205ho0

Thank you so much
find
quote
(06-09-2023, 08:09 PM)quadraserver Wrote: Hey there,

I also need a whitelist removal for the wifi card and unlock of hidden functions for my:

Lenovo G580 20150

Thank you so much
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hey everyone!

I need to remove the WiFii card whitelist and unlock hidden features:

Lenovo G580 20150

Bios Dump is here:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nyufa5


Thanks in advance for your help.
find
quote
(06-19-2023, 06:12 AM)goderden Wrote: Hey everyone!

I need to remove the WiFii card whitelist and unlock hidden features:

Lenovo G580 20150

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi!
I would like to replace the network card in my lenovo with one that supports 5g and bluetooth 4.2.
I would like to ask you to remove the whitelist, and to unlock the advanced menu in the bios.

Model: Lenovo g580 (2189)
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64x
Bios: 5ECN92WW(V8.04)

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Hpva...%2FgjlMe4g
find
quote
Hello,

I need my WiFi whitelisted so I can add a new adapter but I cannot get the tool to run.

Lenovo T510
BIOS: 6MET92WW (v1.52)
CPU: Intel i5 M540 2.53ghz

I get an 8mb BIOS file when I run Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 and save it to the DESKTOP.

Next I run "BACKUP_Tools19n.exe" as administrator but it doesn't read.

In the fpt-info-txt file I see the following error over and over.

Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.

The same error shows up on every FPT ver X.X.X.XXXX

Any suggestions? Ideas? Help?

Thank you!!!!
find
quote
Witam prosiłbym o wyłączenie białej listy wifi, mój laptop to 
Hello, I would like wifi whitelists, my laptop is
lenovo g580
Bios 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rxdrur
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)