Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 79
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101433
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7253
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6962
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14326
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425347
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3823
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227236
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119445
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6982
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310464
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62209

[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi!
Can you help me with Lenovo y50-70 bios ?
I need the bios whitout whitelist for upgrade Wi-Fi card (Broadcom BCM94352Z).
 
This is my backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jjs7r
 
Will the bios settings be lost after the procedure?
 
Thanks!
find
quote
LENOVO Y50-70 
BIOS 9ECN43WW v3.3
I want to install 7260NGW wlan card (FRU 20200524)

Please remove whitelist from BIOS
find
quote
(07-24-2023, 09:31 AM)STALEX85 Wrote: LENOVO Y50-70 
BIOS 9ECN43WW v3.3
I want to install 7260NGW wlan card (FRU 20200524)

Please remove whitelist from BIOS
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(08-09-2023, 02:12 PM)chain86 Wrote: hi. can someone help to full unlock bios 3.03V ?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hi,
I need whitelist removal for new WLAN card.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jhj451
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vs9z2s
Thanks!
find
quote
hi, i need mod bios for y50 wifi whitelist and advanced bios please
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xuq9d0
find
quote
Hi,

I need whitelist removed. I tried patching bios by myself but a little bit scared to flash that. Can i get it done the proper way?

Backup done using universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iaE_vmL...sp=sharing

Many thanks
find
quote
(10-12-2023, 08:28 AM)I2ufu5 Wrote: Hi,

I need whitelist removed. I tried patching bios by myself but a little bit scared to flash that. Can i get it done the proper way?

Backup done using universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iaE_vmL...sp=sharing

Many thanks
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable...use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
Hello there,

I hope you are all well.

Could you please kindly help me out with replacing Wifi card?

I'm going from AC 3160 to AX210NGW

Here is the link with required files:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HZlE...qVvmmZlDrQ 

Your help would be much appreciated.
find
quote
(10-27-2023, 06:52 AM)panklata Wrote: Hello there,

I hope you are all well.

Could you please kindly help me out with replacing Wifi card?

I'm going from AC 3160 to AX210NGW

Here is the link with required files:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HZlE...qVvmmZlDrQ 

Your help would be much appreciated.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)