Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222963
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119015
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309235
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61853
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168991
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61035
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274872
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24774

Asus Rog G531GW Unlocked BIOS
#21
Hi.

I also want to be able to undervolt my G531gw.
Here I attach Bios dump.
Could you please modify my bios?
Thank you very much in advance.


Also I heard there could be some special stuff (Bios Lock) to do for flashing it back because there are some security that prevent us to do so, Any insight would be greatly appreciated ! I did try to find the lock before with UEFITool/IFRextract and was able to find it under setup but after the IFRextract, it was not in the report. Sad kinda stuck there.


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 7.01 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
#22
(12-24-2021, 12:00 AM)genius239 Wrote: @liveordie

1. Need the bios dump ,make a bios dump with this tool then attach the file. (Run dump.bat as administrator)

2. Disable option "CFG Lock" and "Overclocking Lock" in the bios ,can let you activate ThrottleStop  ,then you could do cpu undervolt again.

Hello ! Sorry for bumping the thread, but I also have a G531GW and have the same issue as OP. I'd be really grateful if you could you help me unlock my bios to undervolt my cpu again. I followed your instructions and here is the dump.

Thanks a lot in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 7.01 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote
#23
Hi, I am hoping to revive this thread and get some help modding my BIOS.

I have an Asus G531GW and would like to undervolt my CPU.

I tried downloading the tool to dump the bios, but it seems unavailable.

My laptop keeps thermal throttling during games and it is immensely frustrating. I have had my cooler repasted, taken off the back cover, running it on a laptop cooling pad and still getting frequent frame drops. It seems undervolting the CPU is my final option to stop dropping frames, but the ASUS bios is preventing this.

Is there someone that could please help me?
find
quote
#24
(11-18-2023, 08:53 AM)Tokoloshe Wrote: I have an Asus G531GW and would like to undervolt my CPU.

I tried downloading the tool to dump the bios, but it seems unavailable.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wpwtnz
find
quote
#25
Hi everyone, I have an Asus ROG Strix G531GW that I would like to unlock undervolting since its locked on the latest bios version. Can anyone mod it? I don't know what's needed to do it, so if there's any file I need to share tell me.
I really appreciate what you do. Thanks for helping!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)