Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 60
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222048
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118898
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6641
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308938
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61716
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20096
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168800
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6130
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 661
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5620
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60933
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274805
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
#1
Asus M2N-Sli Deluxe

see http://corleone.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=286970 for 1801 bios and current information on chip compatability progress.


Most specifically updating the AGESA function calls for AM3 cpu's to be inserted


Also taking the dual power plane issue of running C3 chips on single power plane board and possibly modfying the dual power plane sense bit? How else to stop multiplier of x4 defaulting?


I have a AMD X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.6Ghz multiplier forced in windows by nvidia tools profile & volts manually set in bios


Thanks

[Image: 1100979.png] Big Grin
find
quote
#2
Hi,

I would like to know if support for the Phenom II x6 can be added to this board. I have this board and can do testing.

There is currently limited support for AM3 chips based on Asus beta bios 5002.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...E_5002.zip

Thank you.
find
quote
#3
I'm on it! Well use the same AGESA from the M2N-SLI-DELUE 1901 Beta 2 mod Big Grin

TheWiz
www find
quote
#4
(11-09-2010, 07:34 PM)TheWiz Wrote: I'm on it! Well use the same AGESA from the M2N-SLI-DELUE 1901 Beta 2 mod Big Grin

TheWiz

I'm looking forward to testing the new bios.

Thank you
find
quote
#5
hello whizz just a question for you. will my mobo bios upgrade so i can put a quad core in this is my mobo Asus M2N32 WS Professional nForce 590 SLI Motherboard.. amd.. meny thanks lee
find
quote
#6
As I already told TheWiz, I have a M2N32-SLI Deluxe (currently with Athlon64 X2 5200+), which has been giving me excellent results, and a PhenomII X6 1090t BE, all ready to do as much testing as it's needed to get that Bios Mod working!

I'm running the 5002 beta BIOS. I've tried putting the 6X6 in, and it's recognized as a Dual Core Opteron on the BIOS screen. I've tried playing with the voltages and multiplier, but I haven't been able to load anything past the BIOS screen. Some new options appeared on the BIOS (like a "Phenom patch", and another one that I can't remember) that are not available with my AthlonX2, along with the usual ones which are (like C'n'Q, Virtualization, etc).

I'm looking forward to helping!
find
quote
#7
ThwWiz, I don't think using the same M2N-SLI Deluxe BIOS for this Board as for my KN9 Ultra is a good Option, as there already is the 5002 beta BIOS for the M2N32-SLI Deluxe which supports Phenom II CPUs up to X4 945 95W and the M2N-SLI Deluxe doesn't add any cpus to the supportlist.

Since you told me that it'd be almost impossible adding support for Phenoms to bioses which only support dualcores, wouldn't it be the same with adding support for sixcores to a bios with only quadcore support?

I think you could help leejakubbi with his M2N32 WS Professional, though.
find
quote
#8
@Tigerfox

The M2N32 SLI DLX can support x6 CPU's as i found a way 2 add support
a few months ago, however the CPU will still need 2 be set from within
the OS.
find
quote
#9
@ej52: could you please post that way you've found? How can you set the CPU from the OS if you can't even boot? Or do you have to set it before changing the CPU?

I'm using a M2N32 SLI DLX and have a X6 1090 waiting in it's box, but I haven't been able to make them run together.
find
quote
#10
It's not something u can do easily.... it involves patching the ACPITBL and AGESA....

By setting the CPU from the OS... i mean u would hav 2 set it like u do the 965...

If you are willing 2 test a modded bios i will start lookin into it again Smile

Regards
Ej52
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)