Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693580
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

Bios Mod And Password Reset - Insyde Lenovo G560
#1
I need help with a bios mod and resetting the bios password. Can anyone help me?

I didnt forget the password, My Ex girlfriend put a new password and now i cant get a hold of her, changed her number and everything.

By the way i can log into windows just not change setting or go to bios.
find
quote
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#3
(10-18-2011, 01:54 AM)toshiba Wrote: Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

Here you go

http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dri...ivers/G460&G560/BIOS/NIWEx215_X64.exe
find
quote
#4
Well, i think you should take her by the hair and make her tell you the password. Me personally don't support password removing in other equipment that is not mine.
Anyway i should try the obvious methods like removing cmos battery.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Well I've heard from a lenovo repair guy that if you remove cmos battery you can mess up motherboard, I have the nano bios programmer I just don't want to have to void my warranty, just looking for a simple backdoor.
find
quote
#6
I know this may be the wrong section to ask, but I need help from someone who knows insydeh20 bios'es, and lenovo systems....

board: niwe2 la-5752p

I have a lenovo locked with a supervisor password... I have confirmed that removing both system battery and cmos battery do not clear the password, and it provides no hash code/hint, and can find no jumper to clear cmos type settings!!!.
I have also extracted the said platforms latest bios update http://download.lenovo.com/UserFiles/Dri...ivers/G460&G560/BIOS/29CN38WW(V2.15)/NIWEx215_X64.exe and modified the platform.ini to clear the password upon flash... again no success...
I have the laptop schematics, an arduino, bus pirate, and the general know how to read/write eprom and flash chips, however i have been told on several occasions that the PW is stored on a *different* rom chip in the system.
So I am looking to answer the following:
1. would the PW be stored on the 4MBit flash chip(ie the bios flash) or a different chip(if this is the case, where?, I found the 4mbit rom, and a EC rom on the schematics http://hpwlabup.com/lenovo/hpwlab-lenovo15878e596c.pdf [that appears to be related to user io, like kb and touchpad])
2. how would i go about extracting(ideal), or resetting(acceptable) this password (maybe not an exact guide, but at least an idea...)
AND YES I READ DOGBERTS PAGE... hehe lol, I wish it was that easy...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)