Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 110
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222309
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6669
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309016
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61793
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 492
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20132
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168874
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6172
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 693
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5654
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60972
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274830
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24760

[Test, sp54926] HP Pavilion dm1-4000sd
#1
Hello,

I recently bought a new WIFI card (Intel 6230). I managed to modify the files (Andy's tool, HEX editor etc), but the problem is, that the BIOS is RSA signed.

Here is the bios: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54926.exe
The old hardware ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_1795103C&REV_01
The new hardware ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0091&SUBSYS_52018086&REV_34

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
just use a patched iscflash.dll and it will flash

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
(11-20-2011, 05:19 PM)camiloml Wrote: just use a patched iscflash.dll and it will flash

I've tried a couple iscflash.dll files but none of them worked. I get a messagebox with an error.
find
quote
#4
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo....1.7.0.dll

this is same version patched dll.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

and this is whitelist check removed bios.

Use what you prefer Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
I tried the last link. The laptop doesn't boot anymore, just a black screen and blinking caps lock. I've tried the win + b combination, removing the cmos battery but that didn't help.

Do you have any suggestions?
find
quote
#6
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...p54926.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
(11-22-2011, 06:17 PM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...p54926.exe

I tried the recovery bios, but that doesn't seem to work. I recorded a video so you can see what is happening when I try the recovery bios: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0iNQJgDNc
find
quote
#8
It seems it tries to launch the flashing utility..... Hmmm did you label pendrive as HP_TOOLS ?


BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#9
I labeled the drive HP_TOOLS and it worked like a charm! Thanks for your help and I will donate an amount of money! Big Grin

Edit: I forgot to mention that the whitelist has not been removed.
find
quote
#10
will look the whitelist issue soon, stay tunned Wink
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe
Download this and test Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)