Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 183
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 151
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 229
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223326
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119061
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6719
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61885
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 548
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20195
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169077
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6237
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 745
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61077
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274911
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24800

Insydeh20 Compaq Presario CQ56-115DX Bios Unlock Please
#1
Brick 
Hey, I've been searching around for ages now for a mod for my bios but cant find one for my specific system. The information you should need is as follows:

Laptop brand - HP / Compaq

System type - Notebook

Processor - AMD V140 2.30GHz

Model No. CQ56-115DX

Bios - Insydeh20 Revision 3.5 (F.06, one of the earliest Bios available)

Original bios link - http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...1&sw_lang=

Unfortunately, i cant get a screenshot for you. However, if it helps at all there are VERY LITTLE options available to change and there are only a few menus. I am almost certain that there are MANY unlock able menu's as I've seen similar laptops with the same sorta bios with a bunch of advanced settings.

And yes; I am willing to test the completed BIOS. I also formatted my computer a while ago and took out both the HP partition and the main partition and then made one new partition and formatted it (NTFS, of course) so hopefully I should be okay to flash a new BIOS, and its only the second bios released for this laptop (there are a lot) sooo. Yup. Please respond as soon as possible, and I appreciate in advance any effort put into this. If there's anything else in the way of information I can retrieve for you, feel free to ask. =) Thanks!
find
quote
#2
Can someone please respond? Camiloml? I'd really appreciate it if someone would work on this..I am afraid that this will get lost in the forum, never to be seen again..
find
quote
#3
(02-05-2012, 05:35 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote: Can someone please respond? Camiloml? I'd really appreciate it if someone would work on this..I am afraid that this will get lost in the forum, never to be seen again..

Post noted, someone will help you soon

find
quote
#4
(02-06-2012, 04:13 PM)Mick Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 05:35 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote: Can someone please respond? Camiloml? I'd really appreciate it if someone would work on this..I am afraid that this will get lost in the forum, never to be seen again..

Post noted, someone will help you soon

Thanks, glad to know someone stumbled upon my request =p
find
quote
#5
bumped
find
quote
#6
(03-15-2012, 12:06 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote: bumped
Will are crys ever get answered? Huh
find
quote
#7
(03-15-2012, 04:31 PM)Tecnical.K Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 12:06 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote: bumped
Will are crys ever get answered? Huh
>.< im not sure. I just want my advanced menu .-. i cant mod bios's myself. I think im just going to get ignored here. x.x ive waited over a month. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME D: .
find
quote
#8
(03-15-2012, 08:40 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 04:31 PM)Tecnical.K Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 12:06 PM)TheDeathClox Wrote: bumped
Will are crys ever get answered? Huh
>.< im not sure. I just want my advanced menu .-. i cant mod bios's myself. I think im just going to get ignored here. x.x ive waited over a month. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME D: .

Darn waited over a month :S Im willing to pay them through paypal to mod my bios now Sad
find
quote
#9
Camiloml, please help us. I can get a screenshot of my bios for you if you like. Please respond to this thread. Will someone please help us? =c
find
quote
#10
Bump >.<
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)