Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 116
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 180
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118952
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6673
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309076
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61810
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 501
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20137
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168902
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6182
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 703
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5660
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60982
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274840
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24765

[Request] HP Pavilion dm4-1160us STOCK
#1
Hey all,

I'm fairly new here. Basically, I don't want a mod. My dad did a bad flash update and now his lappy is bricked. I was wondering if someone with the same laptop ( HP Pavilion dm4 - 1160us ) would (find it in their heart to) go their HP_TOOLS partition and take 01433.bin file from the "Current" folder and upload it.

I can't find the .bin file anywhere else because 1) I've deleted the HP_TOOLS partition a while ago. 2) The BIOS update available on HP's website contains an unconvertable ( if that's a word ) 01433.FD file.

Thanks in advance,

JB
find
quote
#2
(03-26-2012, 02:28 PM)JuzzMann Wrote: Hey all,

I'm fairly new here. Basically, I don't want a mod. My dad did a bad flash update and now his lappy is bricked. I was wondering if someone with the same laptop ( HP Pavilion dm4 - 1160us ) would (find it in their heart to) go their HP_TOOLS partition and take 01433.bin file from the "Current" folder and upload it.

I can't find the .bin file anywhere else because 1) I've deleted the HP_TOOLS partition a while ago. 2) The BIOS update available on HP's website contains an unconvertable ( if that's a word ) 01433.FD file.

Thanks in advance,

JB

make sure usb is named HP_TOOLS
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-MU...1#pid36681
find
quote
#3
(03-27-2012, 02:46 PM)LatinMcG75 Wrote: make sure usb is named HP_TOOLS
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-MU...1#pid36681

yepp did that, and I even put the files I have into the right place ( i.e. previous, current, new )

I just wish someone would be able to upload the 01433.BIN

Thanks again,

JB
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)