Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222938
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119012
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6696
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309221
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61852
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20155
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168986
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6207
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 716
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5685
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61032
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274870
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 830
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24773

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv2000 Phoenix BiOS F.39
#1
Hello everyone i own a hp pavilion dv2000 notebook (specifically dv2122tu)..i want to install mac os x lion on my laptop but for that i need access to advanced menu of my phoenix bios utility but there is no advanced menu in the bios options..please someone modify the bios available on hp site for my laptop so that i can have advanced menu in my bios....i provide link to my bios driver here:Download
Thank you in advance
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
The only useful option that I could see that may be hidden is Virtualization Technology.

I say "May" because I'm essentially working blind on this one , cant view the setup table to see what options you current have / don't have.

Please could you post some pictures of your current bios options? and let us know if you already have the Virtualization Technology option

Thanks!

Admin
find
quote
#4
Update:

I was able to edit my BiOS and insert the new NIC into the whitelist. So no worries about adding the NIC. (Let me add of all directions I found searching various forums, ALL are vague/missing steps on this procedure.)

My question still stands about upgrading the HDD to a SSD.


Thanks,

-D

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter..."
-Walt Disney
find
quote
#5
Greetings,

I have an HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop with the Phoenix BIOS version F.39 installed. I've tried various key-combos to try and access an advanced tab in the BIOS menu but nothing has worked, I'm not even sure if one exists so I'm putting forward an unlock request.

More specifically, I'd like to change to ACHI mode, lower my CPUs clock speed and voltage, enable a 'fastboot' mode (if applicable, I have this setting in a DELL laptop and a custom desktop both from 2015 so I'm curious), lower the boot time to under five seconds, and (this is a stretch)edit my fan settings, but the more settings unlocked the better.

I'm a tinkerer at heart but I just don't have the comfort of doing this sort of thing myself, nor do I have the hardware.

I've already upgraded this BIOS to F.39 in a Windows 10 environment with the downloadable exe I found through this very forum so I can confirm this works with the dv2000 laptop and that I'm comfortable with the process. If I could do the flash in a similar format to this then that would be most excellent but I can always follow specific instructions if they are provided.

This is a pretty old series of laptops, almost a decade old if I recall, so if none of this is doable then I understand.

I can provide extra information and details on request.

Thanks.
find
quote
#6
(06-03-2012, 07:44 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.

Greetings,

Just thought I'd quote you since it looks like my thread got moved as you can probably see above.

Did you find anything? Here are some pictures of what we're working with.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hs6dcw.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/30svngg.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/kb4lrb.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/2lsw26a.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/a0wkcx.jpg
http://i63.tinypic.com/vxm5v6.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/16gy2k5.jpg

This final image comes inbetween pressing escape to access the bios, and actually entering the bios.
http://i63.tinypic.com/28k7no4.jpg
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)