Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227550
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 rev 2 unlock!
#1
Hi there!
Happy holidays Smile
I need your help!
I have bought Phenom II X2 550 BE.
And of course I'd like to unlock additional CPU cores Big Grin
But when I choose in ACC BIOS menu EC Firmware Hybrid and ACC set to Auto/All Cores/Per core - just nothing happens - ACC resets to "disabled".
I'm 100% sure that one of two (or maybe two?) additional hidden cores of my CPU are broken, that's why ACC setting just drops into "disabled"
So the only thing I ask you is to set "CPU Core Control" items to be always visible (cause they are invisible while ACC is set to disabled, but as I said when I change ACC setting to something different than disabled it always resets - so it's a vicious circle)
my BIOS ver is FG
Here it is http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/BIOS_DownloadFile.aspx?FileType=BIOS&FileID=15424
find
quote
#2
Do you mean those options:

MB Intelligent Tweaker -> Advanced Clock Calibration:
CPU Core Control
CPU Core 2
CPU Core 3
CPU Core 4
CPU Core 5

link removed

X3 445 @ X4 B45 Deneb | Prolimatech Megahalems @ CoolerMaster Excaliburs | ASUS M3A78-T | 4x2GB DDR2-800 PNY | 1 TB WD Black | ASUS HD4870 @ Accelero TwinTurbo Pro | Theater 550Pro | CoolerMaster HAF 922 | Zalman MFC-1 Plus | X-Fi XtremeMusic | Microlab TMN-1 | Chieftec APS-550S | Samsung 206BW
find
quote
#3
(01-09-2010, 04:52 PM)presola Wrote: Do you mean those options:

MB Intelligent Tweaker -> Advanced Clock Calibration:
CPU Core Control
CPU Core 2
CPU Core 3
CPU Core 4
CPU Core 5

link removed

yeah, these!
thank you very much! Idea
I'll try it right now! Big Grin

And also - What is CPU Core 5? )) Maybe cache L3?
[censored](
Q-Flash says that "image is incorrect/corrupt"
find
quote
#4
I guess CPU Core 2 is actually CPU Core 1, 3 is 2, and so on...

About the Q-flash issue - try to force flash flash the bios from a bootable usb stick.

But before that, I really suggest you to read about the dualBIOS feature on your motherboard (that is, if you already haven't done so).

X3 445 @ X4 B45 Deneb | Prolimatech Megahalems @ CoolerMaster Excaliburs | ASUS M3A78-T | 4x2GB DDR2-800 PNY | 1 TB WD Black | ASUS HD4870 @ Accelero TwinTurbo Pro | Theater 550Pro | CoolerMaster HAF 922 | Zalman MFC-1 Plus | X-Fi XtremeMusic | Microlab TMN-1 | Chieftec APS-550S | Samsung 206BW
find
quote
#5
(01-09-2010, 05:17 PM)presola Wrote: I guess CPU Core 2 is actually CPU Core 1, 3 is 2, and so on...

About the Q-flash issue - try to force flash flash the bios from a bootable usb stick.

But before that, I really suggest you to read about the dualBIOS feature on your motherboard (that is, if you already haven't done so).

thanks dude, but that bios is broken - I've forced to flash bios by Gigabyte's @BIOS from Windows, and when I've restarted - there was a message Main BIOS Checksum Error, Restoring from backup BIOS. and a progressbar.
Confused
find
quote
#6
soo... anyone... could please help me?
find
quote
#7
link removed

I've only unlocked the CPU Core Control option in this one.

X3 445 @ X4 B45 Deneb | Prolimatech Megahalems @ CoolerMaster Excaliburs | ASUS M3A78-T | 4x2GB DDR2-800 PNY | 1 TB WD Black | ASUS HD4870 @ Accelero TwinTurbo Pro | Theater 550Pro | CoolerMaster HAF 922 | Zalman MFC-1 Plus | X-Fi XtremeMusic | Microlab TMN-1 | Chieftec APS-550S | Samsung 206BW
find
quote
#8
same thing - Main BIOS Checksum Error Sad(((
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
find
quote
#9
Hey, I do really need help - using Deneb's only two cores is just ridiculous Sad
but not for me - I'm still watching 15fps in GTAIV
help please
find
quote
#10
Up
Sad
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)