Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1813
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225004
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 669
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169467
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I would like a modded BIOS for my U310 Touch to remove the whitelist restriction so I can replace my Wifi card.

Attached is the backup of my current BIOS created with FPT. BIOS version 65CN97WW. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

Thanks for your time!


Attached Files
.zip   back64bios.zip (Size: 2.33 MB / Downloads: 10)
find
quote
(09-02-2013, 05:17 PM)torpedor Wrote: I would like a modded BIOS for my U310 Touch to remove the whitelist restriction so I can replace my Wifi card.

Attached is the backup of my current BIOS created with FPT. BIOS version 65CN97WW. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.

Thanks for your time!

Bios mod: Ideapad_U310_65CN97WW_BACKUP_NWL_torpedor
http://rghost.net/48542435
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
(09-02-2013, 10:22 PM)sovem Wrote: Bios mod: Ideapad_U310_65CN97WW_BACKUP_NWL_torpedor
http://rghost.net/48542435
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks for the quick response! I flashed my system with the modded BIOS successfully and was able to install a dual-band 7260. Thanks again!

On a side note, for those who are thinking about using the 7260 to replace their current wifi card the WiDi doesn't work for me. I'm going to get the 6235 instead.
find
quote
Hi guys,

Im new in the BIOS flash world but I really want to change my Intel Centrino N-2230 to an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260. I have a Lenovo u410 with BIOS 65cn90ww. I read I need to give you 4 things to help me but you guys need to help me out here.

1. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...cn21ww.exe (as you can see this iis the 21 version but i couldn't find a download link from 90. Is it possible to downgrade?)
2. PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card How can i find that/what is it?
3. also dont know
4. did that

Can someone give my a step by step tutorial?

I also want to change my HDD lateron. I want to install an SSD. Is that easier to do or is it the same as an WIFI card and do i have to flash my BIOS?

Thanks [/align]
find
quote
(09-03-2013, 03:56 PM)erriezeekanmgn Wrote: Hi guys,

Im new in the BIOS flash world but I really want to change my Intel Centrino N-2230 to an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260. I have a Lenovo u410 with BIOS 65cn90ww. I read I need to give you 4 things to help me but you guys need to help me out here.

1. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...cn21ww.exe (as you can see this iis the 21 version but i couldn't find a download link from 90. Is it possible to downgrade?)
2. PCI ID of the Wifi/WWAN card How can i find that/what is it?
3. also dont know
4. did that

Can someone give my a step by step tutorial?

I also want to change my HDD lateron. I want to install an SSD. Is that easier to do or is it the same as an WIFI card and do i have to flash my BIOS?

Thanks [/align]

Backup bios for mod: http://rghost.net/48491733
find
quote
(09-03-2013, 12:20 PM)torpedor Wrote:
(09-02-2013, 10:22 PM)sovem Wrote: Bios mod: Ideapad_U310_65CN97WW_BACKUP_NWL_torpedor
http://rghost.net/48542435
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thanks for the quick response! I flashed my system with the modded BIOS successfully and was able to install a dual-band 7260. Thanks again!

On a side note, for those who are thinking about using the 7260 to replace their current wifi card the WiDi doesn't work for me. I'm going to get the 6235 instead.

Thanks for feedback.
find
quote
hello I'm trying to replace the wireless card in my u310 touch as well i bout a 6235 dual band w Bluetooth please help me my bios backup

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7vivjlfah666c...AKK_64.ROM

please need help with the WiFi white list remove , thanks in advance
find
quote
(09-03-2013, 11:45 PM)renerpz Wrote: hello I'm trying to replace the wireless card in my u310 touch as well i bout a 6235 dual band w Bluetooth please help me my bios backup

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7vivjlfah666c...AKK_64.ROM

please need help with the WiFi white list remove , thanks in advance

Mod: Ideapad_U310_BACKUP_NWL_renerpz
http://rghost.net/48559802
Look README to update. Please post results.
find
quote
(09-04-2013, 01:20 AM)sovem Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 11:45 PM)renerpz Wrote: hello I'm trying to replace the wireless card in my u310 touch as well i bout a 6235 dual band w Bluetooth please help me my bios backup

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7vivjlfah666c...AKK_64.ROM

please need help with the WiFi white list remove , thanks in advance

Mod: Ideapad_U310_BACKUP_NWL_renerpz
http://rghost.net/48559802
Look README to update. Please post results.

thanks my friend ill upload the bios in 4 hours when ill go to home, can't wait to do it i'll keep u posted after that ,
you rock man i can believe how fast you respond wao
find
quote
Here you go https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...AKK_64.ROM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)