Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(09-04-2013, 01:58 PM)erriezeekanmgn Wrote: Here you go https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...AKK_64.ROM

wrong backup file!
Please backup & upload again.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...AKK_64.ROM don't know what went wrong the first time?
find
quote
I would like to have my BIOS modded.


Lenovo u410. BIOS: 65cn90ww
FTP BackUp: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks
find
quote
(09-05-2013, 07:19 AM)erriezeekanmgn Wrote: I would like to have my BIOS modded.


Lenovo u410. BIOS: 65cn90ww
FTP BackUp: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1024...AKK_64.ROM

Thanks

Wait, I'm drunk.
Angel

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad U310, which in the BIOS identifies itself as a U410-Touch for whatever reason (idk if that's relevant). I have never modified or flashed the BIOS before. I want to install an Intel Centrino 6235 Advanced-N card.

PCI ID- I googled this, but I have no idea if this is correct or accurate, so I linked purchase page below.
0x088E

Links to Intel page and purchase page:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...-6235.html

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-6235AN-HMWWB-Centrino-Advanced-N-Bluetooth/dp/B007QXLIWI/ref=dp_return_1?ie=UTF8&n=541966&s=pc

Link to BIOS backup:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3gzyIaN...sp=sharing

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can remove the whitelist, I looked into doing it myself but I was very out of my depth, and I don't want to brick my computer (I do realize of course that any BIOS flash runs that risk).

Thank you in advance! If I am missing or forgot any needed information, I would be happy to correct it!
find
quote
(09-06-2013, 09:00 PM)spartansam Wrote: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad U310, which in the BIOS identifies itself as a U410-Touch for whatever reason (idk if that's relevant). I have never modified or flashed the BIOS before. I want to install an Intel Centrino 6235 Advanced-N card.

PCI ID- I googled this, but I have no idea if this is correct or accurate, so I linked purchase page below.
0x088E

Links to Intel page and purchase page:
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...-6235.html

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-6235AN-HMWWB-Centrino-Advanced-N-Bluetooth/dp/B007QXLIWI/ref=dp_return_1?ie=UTF8&n=541966&s=pc

Link to BIOS backup:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3gzyIaN...sp=sharing

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can remove the whitelist, I looked into doing it myself but I was very out of my depth, and I don't want to brick my computer (I do realize of course that any BIOS flash runs that risk).

Thank you in advance! If I am missing or forgot any needed information, I would be happy to correct it!

Bios mod: Ideapad_U310_NWL_spartansam
http://rghost.net/48614038
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
I have U410, I have provided my bios here if you can remove whitelist please? Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/io1ht3a4dectf2...8WW_64.ROM
find
quote
I have a Lenovo u410 would like to request for a WL removal. Attached is below is my original bios Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/io1ht3a4dectf2...8WW_64.ROM
find
quote
(09-07-2013, 09:51 PM)B1T0Y Wrote: I have a Lenovo u410 would like to request for a WL removal. Attached is below is my original bios Thanks in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/io1ht3a4dectf2...8WW_64.ROM

Invalid Link.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(09-07-2013, 09:46 PM)B1T0Y Wrote: I have U410, I have provided my bios here if you can remove whitelist please? Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/io1ht3a4dectf2...8WW_64.ROM

Bios mod: Ideapad_U410_65CN98WW_BACKUP_NWL__B1T0Y
http://rghost.net/48630742
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)