Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6512
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 118
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308168
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61529
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19931
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168383
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5960
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5464
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60706
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274658
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 637
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24609
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693456
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173964
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43053

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad U310 & U410 (65CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hey Sovem!

Can you please remove whitelist for me? Or is it possible to use one of the others?
In that case, can you please reupload them or can any user provide his? Unfortunatly they're not online anymore.
I would also like to install Intel Centrino Ultimate 630

I'm using version 65CN21WW

EDIT: I found a working Version. Thanks anyways. Smile
find
quote
nobody help ? Sad
find
quote
(02-22-2014, 06:15 AM)turri Wrote: nobody help ? Sad

Wrong link!!!!!

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Sorry my friend, share link expires.
Try now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozwozmnc0qkb7h...AKK_64.ROM

Thank you :-)

(02-22-2014, 06:40 AM)sovem Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 06:15 AM)turri Wrote: nobody help ? Sad

Wrong link!!!!!
find
quote
(02-22-2014, 07:05 AM)turri Wrote: Sorry my friend, share link expires.
Try now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozwozmnc0qkb7h...AKK_64.ROM

Thank you :-)

WL removed: IdeaPad_U410_65CN99WW_NWL_turri
http://rghost.net/52592822
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
I am upgrading the wifi card to a intel 7260 wireless-ac on my U310 Touch and would like to have the whitelist removed. I used Intel FPT to create a backup of my bios.
Bios Version: 65CN97WW
Current Wifi Device: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
Future Wifi Device: Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW
Bios Backup:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8hefyappsqq2r...AKK_64.ROM
find
quote
(02-24-2014, 12:27 AM)mitch5842 Wrote: I am upgrading the wifi card to a intel 7260 wireless-ac on my U310 Touch and would like to have the whitelist removed. I used Intel FPT to create a backup of my bios.
Bios Version: 65CN97WW
Current Wifi Device: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
Future Wifi Device: Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW
Bios Backup:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8hefyappsqq2r...AKK_64.ROM

WL removed: IdeaPad_U310_65CN97WW_NWL_mitch5842
http://rghost.net/52636656
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(02-24-2014, 08:00 AM)sovem Wrote:
(02-24-2014, 12:27 AM)mitch5842 Wrote: I am upgrading the wifi card to a intel 7260 wireless-ac on my U310 Touch and would like to have the whitelist removed. I used Intel FPT to create a backup of my bios.
Bios Version: 65CN97WW
Current Wifi Device: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
Future Wifi Device: Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW
Bios Backup:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8hefyappsqq2r...AKK_64.ROM

WL removed: IdeaPad_U310_65CN97WW_NWL_mitch5842
http://rghost.net/52636656
Look README to update. Please post results.

Worked flawlessly! Thank you!
find
quote
Can someone help me? Im totally new to this and the search isn't helping me out much. I keep trying to back up my BIOS but I can't use the BIOS Back Up Tool. My computer keeps saying that the kernel is invalid. I am using a U410 with BIOS 65CN15WW.

What do I need to do to install a 6235?
find
quote
Please, help me too!!!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipon5yptocj8o0...AKK_64.ROM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)