Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222339
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309026
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61796
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 495
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168880
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6173
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 694
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274831
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

[REQUEST] DELL XPS14 (L421X) BIOS unlock
#1
Lightbulb 
Hi, if some1 could unlock this BIOS to me...
I need Menus Unlocked, if not all, the ones that matter the most for me are the Graphics One. Thanks!

LINK

It's not RSA Signed, i already Checked it!!

Some Screens:

[Image: 2013_07_11_12_26_44.jpg]
[Image: 2013_07_11_12_29_40.jpg]

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#2
Seconded, if anyone can point me the right direction i'd love to try myself
find
quote
#3
Thirded. Ability to turn off the nVidia card via the BIOS would be greatly appreciated.

In an unrelated note; I am looking forward to the wiki being filled out. I am interested in learning about BIOS modding and having a centralized location for educational resources would be a huge help!
find
quote
#4
I made it, just in case any1 still want, contact.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#5
(03-06-2014, 10:38 PM)fjfc Wrote: I made it, just in case any1 still want, contact.

Why didn't contact to me ?

.text:0000000180000A3E loc_180000A3E: ; CODE XREF: sub_180000848+1E4j
.text:0000000180000A3E mov rax, [rdx+1A8h]
.text:0000000180000A45 cmp [rax+259h], r8b
one lock here !!!
.text:0000000180000A4C jz loc_18000099E

regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
(03-07-2014, 02:08 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 10:38 PM)fjfc Wrote: I made it, just in case any1 still want, contact.

Why didn't contact to me ?

.text:0000000180000A3E loc_180000A3E: ; CODE XREF: sub_180000848+1E4j
.text:0000000180000A3E mov rax, [rdx+1A8h]
.text:0000000180000A45 cmp [rax+259h], r8b
one lock here !!!
.text:0000000180000A4C jz loc_18000099E

regards

I know friend I'm telling other guys I did it if any1 wants help.
you got me wrong Big Grin

I made this topic long time ago when I was not into the scene yet

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#7
Ok, you know I am here alwqys for You !
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Pictures of this? I've got an XPS 14 and tempted to try this out, but not blindly.
find
quote
#9
Do not download from this guy FJFC!! see my other posts f'ing spammer
find
quote
#10
(03-22-2014, 08:24 PM)FadedSpark Wrote: Pictures of this? I've got an XPS 14 and tempted to try this out, but not blindly.

Please, ignore the guy just above, it was a misunderstanding from his part, here are the pics of the tabs I managed to unlock:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vowo6injwz30b...231709.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m25xa8k9ipolce...231717.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n94txdbimc28ek...231724.jpg

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)