Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 43
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221440
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118763
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 96
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6587
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308741
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61631
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 375
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20021
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168660
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6056
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 596
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5546
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60827
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274731
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 710
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24685
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694395
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174286

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Bios Unlock
#21
Hi, I bricked my laptop when changing some advance settings in bios (I changed video output to PCI and there is only black screen now when turning on laptop), and now I need to flash back my bios or reset settings but I think it's not gonna work. So, I read that there is bios recovery function. I have formatted my pendrive to FAT, and in the main directory I placed the BIOS file named: 5ECN96WW.fd Then I plug it into laptop, then I push Fn+B, while doing this I plug in power cable, and after that I turn on. The fan speed is 100%, I see that there is an activity on pendrive, but then... It stops, and after ~30 sec laptop shutdowns... and the bios is not flashed. I think that I give bad bios filename. Any ideas what to do now?

Here is my original BIOS file:
http://pl.rghost.net/53152384
find
quote
#22
Reset CMOS and cross fingers
Remove notebook battery + CMOS battery

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#23
Unfortunely the battery is soldered on the mainboard :/
find
quote
#24
Hello,
I would like to unlock Bios Advanced menu for my laptop. Many thanks Big Grin

Laptop model: Lenovo G580/ 20150
Bios version: 9.01 - 5ECN96WW
Link to clean bios: http://rghost.net/53617856

Thanks once again.
find
quote
#25
LInk me result.rar

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe

run this tool as admin

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#26
(03-30-2014, 04:35 PM)felipejfc Wrote: LInk me result.rar

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/NEW_BACKUP_FPTs.exe

run this tool as admin

Hello,

Here it is the result.rar uploaded. Thank youu Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ne1p3f
find
quote
#27
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/menu...IPEJFC.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#28
Laptop model Lenovo G580 20150
Bios version 9.01
Link to clean bios http://www.sendspace.com/file/c65zko

Result.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6by0k1
find
quote
#29
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...PEJFC2.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#30
(04-03-2014, 08:14 AM)felipejfc Wrote: http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...PEJFC2.zip

report

got error 28
Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/numbapkz/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)